[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
Algamish wrote:
"
Eninya wrote:
"
Algamish wrote:
What do you guys recommend for my next upgrades?

Pyre can be ditched once you've gotten Frostferno. Get a good Opal Ring ring with a WED roll on it. That's about the simplest upgrade aside from a 6L bow and/or Xoph's Blood. I would say get a Diamond Flask, but I play Pathfinder, unlike 95% of Ele Hit rangers.

You can check out my character "Levende" to see what a very endgame Elemental Hit ranger will gear like.
I just swapped out my Pyre for what I thought was a pretty decent Opal... I got 10k more dps on my single target and I LOST 1k dps on my aoe...

is this normal?

ty

Yes, because Pyre is basically Cold to Fire on your entire character, and it does nothing on your single target between Frostferno's level 30 Cold to Fire and Avatar of Fire.

Generally, your clear skill will still decimate trash, so there shouldn't be anything to worry about.

"
Edeka wrote:
Can you check my character ExcrementalHit and tell me what to upgrade next? I can clear most maps till t15 with ease.

Also, is The Wise Oak already worth it, even if you dont have evened out resists?

Gripped Gloves/Tombfists, a better quiver (good WED roll at least), Opal Ring.

Generally, Wise Oak is great if you can trigger the damage penetration on the Fire, but I play Pathfinder, so it's also free resists in general. I typically get Taste of Hate later to help with physical hits.
Very love it, it's still powerfull even after hard nerf.
Just wanna some advices or tips from advanced players what to upgrade, please take a look on my gear and tell what do u think.
Spoiler

1. May be we should drop haste for anger for more dps and search for double anger elder jewel (like +crit multi, increased fire damage or fire penetration)?
2. Will the change of quill rain for + to gems bow increase dps? it's nice on maps, even on tier16, however quite lacking in delve on high lvls.
3. Wanna try rigwalds quill for trash clearing setup, it's so expensive. Had anyone already tried it? what's your opinion
Ty, stay sane exiles
"
Edeka wrote:
Can you check my character ExcrementalHit and tell me what to upgrade next? I can clear most maps till t15 with ease.

Also, is The Wise Oak already worth it, even if you dont have evened out resists?

Gripped Gloves/Tombfists, a better quiver (good WED roll at least), Opal Ring.

Generally, Wise Oak is great if you can trigger the damage penetration on the Fire, but I play Pathfinder, so it's also free resists in general. I typically get Taste of Hate later to help with physical hits.[/quote]

Thank you! Already got a better quiver :), gonna get Wise Oak next.
One thing I don't understand is after 3.4 combat focus jewel is no longer in use? or what
Did anyone get deeper than 270lvl this league? I m struggling with all final gear with t15/16 bosses and keep dying in mine at 270, wonder if I m just bad, or there is some way to improve my character.
Reroll time?

pob: https://pastebin.com/YmqyAJnV
Would the tree be different when I have this?

With regards
"
Did anyone get deeper than 270lvl this league? I m struggling with all final gear with t15/16 bosses and keep dying in mine at 270, wonder if I m just bad, or there is some way to improve my character.
Reroll time?

Hi mate I checked your gear and tree. I am not there yet, but I don't see anything more that you can do...
You are struggling with t15/t16 bosses or only mine 270. I cannot tel for sure from your sentence?
ign:Qvaza
Well both, I changed haste to grace and still mobs in 270delve stomps you from time to time random 1 shoting.
For guardians I m probably just bad and can't dodge, but yea, once I use my healing flask there is no other option to get health back, the life leech is pretty poor, I kinda understand its not meant to facetank outheal everything, but on single target sometimes bloodrage does more damage to me than I heal :x
Would you want dying sun for this or is it not really good?
"
Would you want dying sun for this or is it not really good?

It doesn't necessarily have a lot of synergy anywhere without chain. I usually grab it because I try to run a Chain quiver (since I don't play Deadeye), but the only other perk to it is pushing your resistances over the cap, another thing that Pathfinder gets more benefit from. The bonus AoE might help with trash clear, but it's pretty redundant.

"
Reroll time?

I'm too lazy to fire up PoB, but you could potentially get a lot more HP. I, personally, like also running Decoy Totem and/or Enfeeble where I can for extra boss defenses. I also typically run Taste of Hate (because I'm a Pathfinder). You do have a Blind quiver already, which is good.

I'm still a long time from gearing up for deep delves, or farming high reds, but you can see my last league Elemental Hit character for how I geared. I was regularly farming reds and guardians (though double/triple damage mods on guardians was still dangerous as fuck).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info