[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
UndrcvrKiller wrote:
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
UndrcvrKiller wrote:
Im not sure i set something up wrong but its saying i have 7.5m shaper dps. can you look and see if i am accurate?

https://pastebin.com/dpSxq4Qx

Don't check shocked, covered in ash

cant you cover them in ash and shock them?

Dont know how you´re planning on applying shock.

Your POB setup is really not feasible. You´ve got like 5 auras active (-230% unreserved mana). You´ve got chilled and have covered in ash checked -- these are not at all reliable in fights since you´ve got to take damage to trigger them. You also have a scorching ray totem active that i wouldnt say is reliable - especially since this build is kind of socket starved for the most part.

You also have all golems enabled, multiple curses. It's kind of a mess :P
I'd recommend doing a fresh import.
Last edited by ahlmeister on Jun 20, 2018, 9:36:27 AM
I can't remember the last time I played something that feels this busted in a league.

Still looking for ways to optimize my build tho. Was able to do a deathless uber elder on my 3rd spawn. But i basically have to do a REALLY GOOD JOB, at running around and dodging everything.

Currently considering on getting a pair of Tombfists with 1 abyss socket and a good double corruption (ideally base attack crit chance and a frenzy charge or life/attack speed / ele weakness on hit).

Maybe replace Koams with Lorweave, but I'm afraid the HP will be too low since at 6.5k it already feels low with Kaoms.

Also currently working on changing socket colors on my frostferno, i've had some bad luck and ran out of vaal orbs -.-

Spoiler

Anyone try out the differences between Deadeye, Raider and Scion with Slayer + Raider?

Seems like deadeye is more of a "map farmer" setup, but not the best option for bossing. And since the dmg is so high, being "map farming" optimized for this build seems like the wrong choice.
Tunerka who made the original Elemental hit post on this forum before it blows up posted a better budget tree http://poeurl.com/bXKT?s=&showtopic=4351&view=findpost&p=28980

"
BuDiu wrote:
I can't remember the last time I played something that feels this busted in a league.

Still looking for ways to optimize my build tho. Was able to do a deathless uber elder on my 3rd spawn. But i basically have to do a REALLY GOOD JOB, at running around and dodging everything.

Currently considering on getting a pair of Tombfists with 1 abyss socket and a good double corruption (ideally base attack crit chance and a frenzy charge or life/attack speed / ele weakness on hit).

Maybe replace Koams with Lorweave, but I'm afraid the HP will be too low since at 6.5k it already feels low with Kaoms.

Also currently working on changing socket colors on my frostferno, i've had some bad luck and ran out of vaal orbs -.-

Spoiler

Anyone try out the differences between Deadeye, Raider and Scion with Slayer + Raider?

Seems like deadeye is more of a "map farmer" setup, but not the best option for bossing. And since the dmg is so high, being "map farming" optimized for this build seems like the wrong choice.

GG Frostferno
"
BuDiu wrote:

awesome that someone else is trying to push this build even further. i think with raider you'd get more defence with about the same dps, be worth checking out. i love my tombfist with ele weakness corruption, though i only have a single corruption
Last edited by Covan on Jun 20, 2018, 11:27:00 AM
"
BuDiu wrote:

Spoiler

It shows you're using LMP in your 6L. Is that accurate?

Do you find a Frostferno setup necessary for boss killing? Or can I achieve similar single target DPS if I just swap gems in my 6L?
Hey guys,
what would you say is the optimal boss setup with this char? I got a good red tier mf char already and am not really satisfied with playing arc traps etc like everyone else, so I was thinking about this char as a boss killer. Just curious what might be the best bosskiller setup here between the gear and ascendency choices.
Okay, i have been looking for awhile and nobody has had this problem so maybe im doing something wrong. I can't survive in maps vs bosses.. Currently only at 2,493 health and level 79. my gear is as follow:

I know i need more health but i dont know how well that will work since im being hit for 2-4K+ by bosses in T1 maps.. any help would be appreciated
Last edited by SixCeeding on Jun 20, 2018, 12:54:32 PM
"
Okay, i have been looking for awhile and nobody has had this problem so maybe im doing something wrong. I can't survive in maps vs bosses.. Currently only at 2,493 health and level 79. my gear is as follow:

I know i need more health but i dont know how well that will work since im being hit for 2-4K+ by bosses in T1 maps.. any help would be appreciated

You should get more life on your rare items and a proper flask setup! Get jewels with 7% life and 1 or 2 damage mods (check out my poe.trade link for jewels; change mods count from 2 to 1 if you can afford any of the results).

Skill Vaal Pact and the leech nodes next to it too if you don't have Lioneye's Fall jewel. Refund Soul Raker in this case.

Last edited by 99prosorc on Jun 20, 2018, 1:06:10 PM
"
Nairul wrote:
"
BuDiu wrote:

Spoiler

It shows you're using LMP in your 6L. Is that accurate?

Do you find a Frostferno setup necessary for boss killing? Or can I achieve similar single target DPS if I just swap gems in my 6L?

So i've been sort of playing around with the setup on the Chin Sol. That setup is basically for farm only with the Frostferno being the Single Target, bossing one. I use LMP for the extra arrows. Could use GMP at a greater damage loss, but I have a +1 arrow quiver so it feels like I have enough arrows as it is.

I'm also using Mirage Archer in it for maping and fast clearing. Def not the "high tooltip dps setup". I'm not usually into being a tooltip dps hero, I really dont mind losing a good chunk of dps for quality of life. Specially considering the damage output of ele hit anyway. Even without using cold to fire or Pyre for my Chin sol aoe clear setup, I feel like it's enough damage to farm everything.

Frostferno is def not necessary, but the gains are like GIGANTIC. Just a pure ST setup. But the different seems huge!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info