[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

Exalts are going up 20-30c a day now fml this builds turning out to be expensive.
Hey, I've been playing the build for a while now. The damage is crazy and I can do all content, but I do struggle with mana sometimes, even with the leech. Is there any way to solve this? Whenever I miss a couple shots I'm out of mana and perform auto attacks until I've leeched enough.
I was thinking but nothing quite solves it - no source of blood magic I know of, mana on hit has the same problems...

It's not a BIG problem due to the crazy DPS, but I would like to know if there's anything I can do to solve it. Maybe when I'm 94-95 with the mana nodes it will change, but that's pretty unusual to me (levelling until then).
I appreciate you've listed Kaom's Heart as an option in the gear section.

I bought one yesterday, only to realize the Strength requirement is crazy... and I'm not sure I could make it work w/o Xoph's Blood.

Any thoughts?
"
alevil1234 wrote:
"
Inheritedzero wrote:
if i put 20/20 gems and some changes I just barely hit 1.2m in PoB with xoph's heart?

something im missing?

gear is still fairly shit (except uniques) but I dont see how something like +12% crit multi here and there gives 2m dps. I dont have wise oak for fire pen, cold is currently highest res - need to fix it. but again i doubt this is more than 100k dmg boost.

how do you get to the 2m+ numbers?

Even when I take someone elses PoB I don't see how the dmg adds up.

- u are using Quill Rain and not Chin sol
- 5 link on clear
- no 20 % Quality
- drop Pyre and get a good Opal ring
- get your fire res as highest

yeh the gems is true but im working on 20/20 and maybe a 21/20 ele hit.

5L doesn't matter since the single target dmg is in the helmet. Quil is for clearspeed, I press X to swap chin sol for boss after I blink arrow on top and since the dmg is in the helmet it doesnt matter if chin sol is 6L or 5L for thatm atter.

I fixed the fire resist, it's now highest.

I like pyre for now because it leaves no corpse behind, most my deaths tend to be to a corpse detonation. The clearspeed is crazy good but the numbers for single target, I get 1m or so with 20/20 gems. Might've missed something to tick in PoB.

can't say single target is bad either, usually the problem is I can't stand still ontop of a boss because it's too risky. Depends on the boss.

Don't think 6L quil is required for clear, I did up to t15 yellow 8 mod corrupted already in like 3 minutes. I dont think I'd even notice if it was 6L tbh, the damage is already super high.

- why does PoB show ELE hit - combustion - elemental focus - elemental dmg with attacks as highest single target dmg? I can't ignite with ele focus, but it's way more dmg in PoB than fire penetration. I have enemy is ignited box ticked in PoB.
Last edited by Inheritedzero on Jun 19, 2018, 5:04:28 PM
I have read through all the post regarding about this build, i have a question hope someone who is knowledgeable enough to give me an definite answer. Which ring is better pyre or taming? I am currently wearing a +6 frostferno. Why many people not wearing frostferno ? I thought it is the best helm for this build ?
Last edited by yslgames86 on Jun 19, 2018, 5:53:16 PM
"
yslgames86 wrote:
I have read through all the post regarding about this build, i have a question hope someone who is knowledgeable enough to give me an definite answer. Which ring is better pyre or taming? I am currently wearing a +6 frostferno. Why many people not wearing frostferno ? I thought it is the best helm for this build ?

You don't need Pyre for your Frostferno setup, because it has lvl 30 cold to fire...

This only applies to gems in Frostferno. Whether you use Pyre for your AoE setup is up to you (depends on your dps, map tier, etc.).
Last edited by 99prosorc on Jun 19, 2018, 6:18:45 PM
"
Nairul wrote:
I appreciate you've listed Kaom's Heart as an option in the gear section.

I bought one yesterday, only to realize the Strength requirement is crazy... and I'm not sure I could make it work w/o Xoph's Blood.

Any thoughts?

STR on belt & boots
Thoughts on gems wapping GMP and Slower proj in frostferno for clearing/bossing so that i can permanently remove pyre and use a different ring while also saving up gem slots. (Wouldn't using a 4l for both aoe/bossing with gem swaps provide higher DPS overall than a 5/6 link aoe clear setup)

Currently using quill rain at 65, almost at maps, have a 5l Chin Sol ready to equip to map with. Using a thief's torment for leveling because of the crazy mana issues.

EDIT: Nvm just found out that can't swap in mirage archer into frostferno for 4l setup if i put in GMP.
Last edited by RazorGnome on Jun 19, 2018, 11:39:46 PM
can I do uber elder with the 5ex budget? thanks
How to progress further, if Xoph's amulet and good frostpherno is now costs shitpile of exalts, and you just sitting there with 2 exalts?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info