[3.4] Vaal Double Strike Champion

Why is CWDT at level 18?
So for the main hand weapon you want pDPS, attack speed, crit multi and crit chance, right?

What's the order of importance?
So for the main hand weapon you want pDPS, attack speed, crit multi and crit chance, right?

8.9Million Shaper DPS 7.8klife with this gear in POB.

Build is pretty darn amazing
Hey guys in trying this build or at least with a few modifications, but im having trouble with survival, i die a lot (even before abyssus actually it got better with it) on t11 maps incursions and temple, maybe too little Armour? any recommendations?

Last edited by juanm225 on Jun 24, 2018, 5:26:23 PM
"
nhantheman wrote:

I have already mentioned this in gear section of the guide. It should be a combination of attack speed, crit chance/multi.

"
juanm225 wrote:
Hey guys in trying this build or at least with a few modifications, but im having trouble with survival, i die a lot (even before abyssus actually it got better with it) on t11 maps incursions and temple, maybe too little Armour? any recommendations?

Spoiler
Spoiler

I would suggest removing Abyssus, double strike already does great damage without it. Get dps jewels instead. Next I would get a better offhand.
Last edited by vvamic on Jun 24, 2018, 10:59:48 PM

Current gear, still toying around with a few gems

Removed Herald of Ash for Herald of Ice, Curse on Hit, Assassins Mark setup, clear is much better with this.

Survival is my main issue at the moment, I don't die much just take a lot of spike damage, I have taken Vitality Void for now as I currently have 6.3k HP which is more than enough.
How much did the stat stick cost and how can I improve my gear ? Also is it normal to killed quickly by bosses on T11-15 maps( on average map mods) If don’t manage to kill them first? As through my gear I only manage to get 25% phys reduction (not including lions roar and fortify), 25% dodgy chance and 25% chance to block and 5.3k life. Are these defensive stats alright for T11-15 map farming as i’ve only done like 8 T11+ maps and in some of them I got killed by bosses really quickly due to my kind of low dps.

Last edited by Imgisy on Jun 25, 2018, 10:47:15 AM
Hey guys, i try this build recently and is really good, but, i try some T13 Map like Park Map for capture Soul of Asha for upgrade Solaris and vs a Boss i die 4-5 time before kill, the clearing was still good but i take a lot damage from trash mob, so yeah vs Boss is really hard to stay alive because i think my dps wasn't good :/ any advice for my gear? (I use HOI for clearing and when i going to face Boss i disable HOI for HOA)thanks in advance !
"
nhantheman wrote:

For a low budget, the order is ~200 pdps, attack speed, crit, crit multi
for a high budget, go for >300 pdps, crit, attack speed, crit multi

crit multi should always be last, since (i) the weapon already has 25-35 implicit, (ii) it's really expensive on a high damage sword and (iii) it can come from other sources (increased crit damage support if running a 6L).

A suggestion for a starter weapon would be too look for ~200 pdsp swords with at least 1.8 aps and a free suffix and craft crit on it yourself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info