[3.4] Vaal Double Strike Champion

"
Iconik wrote:
Didn't see it mentioned anywhere but I assume its HC viable?

With the setup mentioned in this guide? No I wouldn't use it in HC, defenses are pretty low. This is mostly a high DPS build.
how do you survive without leech?
"
Disconaut wrote:
how do you survive without leech?

How do you figure that?
I am using a Carnage Heart which can give upto 2% life leech. If you don't want to use that then go for the life leech nodes on the skill tree.
Hey guys, very nice build.
I just don't get how you gain endurance charges for Immortal Call.
Hey ! i looking for upgrade my main hand weapon is this a good one with stat like that ?
(320pDPS)
% increased Physical Damage
Adds xx to xx Fire Damage
% increased Attack Speed
% increased Critical Strike Chance
Gain % of Physical Damage as Extra Chaos Damage
% to Lightning Resistance
crafted: Adds xx to xx Physical Damage

Just the lightning resist i think is not really a good stat in weapon :/
Last edited by Migjack on Jul 2, 2018, 5:20:10 PM
"
kalas68 wrote:
Hey guys, very nice build.
I just don't get how you gain endurance charges for Immortal Call.

Immortal call works without endurance charges, having an endurance charge just increases its duration.

"
Migjack wrote:
Hey ! i looking for upgrade my main hand weapon is this a good one with stat like that ?
(320pDPS)
% increased Attack Speed

No matter what other stats a weapon has, having 300+pDPS & an attack speed mod already makes it pretty good.
Last edited by vvamic on Jul 3, 2018, 12:10:49 AM
"
Migjack wrote:
(320pDPS)
% increased Attack Speed

No matter what other stats a weapon has, having 300+pDPS & an attack speed mod already makes it pretty good.

Hi,
I see mmhh, i make a little research for 400+pDPS and i saw a price, well i think just look for 300+ haha
Last edited by Migjack on Jul 3, 2018, 6:59:32 AM
Hello all. Thanks for the guide.

I'm starting to map with this character and the single target is beyond crazy, but i have really hard time surviving in map / incursion, i get one shotted pretty often.

First melee build i play so my positionning may not be the best, or i missed something on the defensive side.
I'm still a total noob, just started playing like a month ago. Trying this build out, having a ton of fun with it, but I'm super squishy. I can do tier 9-10 right now with the occasional death. Any upgrade suggestions?

Out of these two, which one would you guys recommend? I'm guessing the rapier. If that's the case, I can probably sell that corsair, what's something like that worth anyway? Might be able to upgrade other pieces if I can get something decent for it.

"
Trenmonster wrote:
I'm still a total noob, just started playing like a month ago. Trying this build out, having a ton of fun with it, but I'm super squishy. I can do tier 9-10 right now with the occasional death. Any upgrade suggestions?

Out of these two, which one would you guys recommend? I'm guessing the rapier. If that's the case, I can probably sell that corsair, what's something like that worth anyway? Might be able to upgrade other pieces if I can get something decent for it.

upgrades in order from
-Getting 20% quality on those gems
-getting atleast 5k+ life and enough armour to give you 30% phys reduction
-get a Belly of the beast (optional) but it easily boosts your life over 5k and will last you until the endgame.
-on your belt, boots, helmet and gloves try to get 85+ life and Haemophilia gloves aren't really needed for mapping as you will kill things very fast anyway without the bleed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info