[3.6] League Starter Righteous Fire Juggernaut (Life RF) leveling (video) guide

"
killercrak wrote:
I think the POB is broke. It only shows up to strong arm

There's a drop-down box in the lower left (between "About" and "Reset"); clicking there will let you pick which of the trees you want to look at.

(I just learned about this feature today myself :)
Can someone explain why added flat fire damage on gear negatively affects damage?
"
Can someone explain why added flat fire damage on gear negatively affects damage?

Enemies gain fire resistance due to Elemental Equilibrium.
"
"

Enemies gain fire resistance due to Elemental Equilibrium.

Oh, alright. Thanks.
What do you think would be BiS for boots? Do you think this build can afford to use Kaom's Roots?

Also, what gems do you put in Doon Cuebiyari's sockets?
Last edited by Benttley on Jan 18, 2019, 10:45:07 AM
Just chiming in to express thanks for a detailed and clearly written guide - who knows what the patch will bring, but did some SSF/league start test runs both with a Sunder Jugg and a Storm Brand Guardian (with a muled Explosive Trap for single-target until Lightning Spire Trap was available), both of which were smooth experiences once I stopped daydreaming, kept my life flasks up, and didn't dawdle to kill every straggler.
Any advice for a newbie on how to beat the lab at level 36? Is it even possible without half decent gear and dozens of retries or overleveling like a mad man?
I just can't find the items I need for this build and I'm already in act 6. My resistances are only at 68/75/53. How am I supposed to cap my resistances and meet all the requirements? I'm still (basically) using the sunder build, too. Didn't respec yet and followed to progressive skill trees.
Any ideas how to keep going? No idea how I am suppoed to rush to blood aqueducts. They're in act 9, right? I can't reach there in a million years like that.
"
FreakayMike wrote:
Any advice for a newbie on how to beat the lab at level 36? Is it even possible without half decent gear and dozens of retries or overleveling like a mad man?

Here's an in depth guide on lab: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGWvIjUw2E4

Assuming you're doing this build with Sunder, you should be able to do it without too much trouble if you have upgraded your axes to the highest level 1h axe available to you with the rustic sash recipe.
"
FreakayMike wrote:
I just can't find the items I need for this build and I'm already in act 6. My resistances are only at 68/75/53. How am I supposed to cap my resistances and meet all the requirements? I'm still (basically) using the sunder build, too. Didn't respec yet and followed to progressive skill trees.
Any ideas how to keep going? No idea how I am suppoed to rush to blood aqueducts. They're in act 9, right? I can't reach there in a million years like that.

It's really hard to answer without having details on your specific situation.. As a general comment, pick up white items with the sockets/links you need and essence or alch them to rares. Craft res or life with the bench as needed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info