[3.6] League Starter Righteous Fire Juggernaut (Life RF) leveling (video) guide

"
evexsan wrote:
How would you recommend leveling with sunder in 3.5? Still dual wield or go for 1H and shield, or even do 2H?

Great question! I'll need to make a note in the guide. Still dual wield, you just need to keep up two weapons now. In the event you don't have two equal weapons, let's say you have a 50pdps and a 25pdps you're only losing 25% damage over two attacks and dual wielding gives you 10% more attack speed and 20% more damage, so that's better than 1h + shield. The case above is extreme and I don't think the difference in weapons you'll find/craft will be that big - especially up until level 36.
Last edited by systemplayerlost on Dec 5, 2018, 8:06:59 AM
Gonna play this build for next league thanks again :)

i still doubt if i go sc or hc xD
I think the POB is broke. It only shows up to strong arm
Dislike for pastebin.
I dont want to download shit on my pc.
Use official tools.
Hey dude, thanks for the guide. Two things:

I swapped to RF early around level 30 cuz I was getting unlucky with weapons for Sunder, and had been lucky with the rest, including a Cloak of Flame to cap fire resist. Without the ascendancy, you can use a instant recovery flask to make it work quite smoothly, long as you're hitting stuff. Just in case anyone else wants to swap early, it's definitely doable.

Second, how does the resist flask change affect this build? Will the loss of 6% max resist from fire flask make a difference, or is the 20% less taken basically the same for us? JK I missed the explanation you already gave at the top cuz I'm blind
Last edited by DaelinD93 on Dec 8, 2018, 8:38:23 PM
"
Tk0 wrote:
Dislike for pastebin.
I dont want to download shit on my pc.
Use official tools.

Well, the dev who built pastebin has now been hired by GGG. So it's about as close to an official tool as you will get for this now, as GGG won't be building a new one since they consider it already built.

Give it a try, it's not bloated or anything.
Nice build dude, i did the switch to RF and it felt so awesome at those early levels. One question though, how does the double curse thing work?
Great build and guide.
Ive hit level 51 and have been using RF since 36. Everything dies very quickly. Even soloing bosses is working since I switched to vitality and purity of fire.
Ruby flasks don't seem to be doing much atm. But using 3 life flasks are plenty.
Thanks for the great guide!
Ok, so I'm dense or blind or both, but I don't see where you show gearing. Your POB is great guide for tree leveling, but has no gear.
Follow up to previous post....Just reread the first page. I was a little taken aback when I saw no gear or gems in POB.
So you are saying nothing in particular required, just BIS for the stats you need?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info