[3.6] Aila's Rank 1 Hybrid/Low Life Righteous Fire Occultist

thank you for the post , great timing for me i just created the char following a translated guide of alia's occ rf.

for leveling i tried arc traps , arc self cast , gc self cast and bladefall self cast - out of those and from my experience , arc self cast with spell echo was excellent , i had awesome clear and great damage.

currently i'm leveling 73 and moved to hyrid RF , it's scary that i can't sustain RF by myself but when i kill packs in maps i can even more than sustain thanks for %ES on kill from my shaper chest and vile bastion occulitst node.

maybe put in the F.A.Q that u are not supposed to sustain RF without killing (or maybe i'm doing something wrong.)

once again thanks for the guide and keep up the good work!
"
Jayjayish wrote:

Aila has opted to farm for Shavs in this league to rid himself of this worry.

But how did he? Lucky Chance or divs? I must have done 75 Scriptoriums before I quit cause I didn't get one card. Is there a better way?
TBH, I'm not sure. He might have gotten really lucky and dropped one but his twitch doesn't have any VODs from a week ago, so I have no way of confirming. Maybe someone else knows. I'm thinking of looking through Chinese streaming sites for them but idk if he even streamed on any.
Last edited by Jayjayish on Jun 12, 2018, 3:56:13 AM
IIRC He equipped shavs at 92. No telling when he got it. Thats some luck man, he was destroying XP when he went LL. Shame what happened.
which unique should you aim first through chance orbs(ssf)? broken crown, brightbeak, or sin trek?
Characters:
Probably Broken crown since its the easiest. Other gear can just be substituted, and brightbeak is really optional. The chaos res on broken crown is hard to get in other places.
Probably Broken crown since its the easiest. Other gear can just be substituted, and brightbeak is really optional. The chaos res on broken crown is hard to get in other places.
How do you hit the Low Life threshold if your blood magic + aura doesn't reserve enough life? With the reduced mana reserved nodes it is only 59% reserved?

I am just working on low level maps with this build.

Char in profile (RedcornLLRF)
Use a lower level blood magic. Lvl 8-12
Its impossible for me to sustain rf at level 38, I have the potion node and sacred flasks and I cant regen, not sure what im missing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info