[3.6] Aila's Rank 1 Hybrid/Low Life Righteous Fire Occultist

"
nasud wrote:
Its impossible for me to sustain rf at level 38, I have the potion node and sacred flasks and I cant regen, not sure what im missing

i don't think it's a good idea to lvl with rf , i did it with arc self cast
I found fire traps so much better
There's a chance that flasks make you regen too fast, so when you reach full health, they turn off. I can't say without seeing your Path of Building.
sorry if I missed it. Currently I am using a Rise of the Pheonix, but you mention its good but no ES so not as much DPS?

can you elaborate new to this build

EDIT:

nevermind I see it in the build overview and on RF skill text
Last edited by Oceanbuffalo on Jun 15, 2018, 12:04:36 AM
question how would u modify this build

if u were to play it together with a Mana guardian

and wanted to have some boss killing capabilities?
Maybe try the trickster version of this build. Cutedog is playing it currently and it sustains using Patient reaper and vitality and stuff. It MIGHT need a 50 chaos watcher's eye but I haven't looked that much into it. Trickster sustains without killing mobs and with a support that runs some extra auras for you, might be a better build for your case. Trickster has less DPS since it doesnt run triple curse, only double at most.
About when do you respec the tree? I have the Crown, a shaped 5L (only 261 ES tho) 4%es returned on kill, sin trek, a Pyre ring and a RotP since I didn't get a good ES shield yet. I have almost 2k ES pre-respec. Is it still not enough or should I be alright to do it now?
Aila grabs Pain Attunement to boost the damage of Scorching Ray.
Hey man, thanks for the guide. Working out good so far. One question:
I saw in Aila's profile he runs multiple Vaal Discipline gems, but I can't seem to get it to work. I see two Vaal Disc spells on my bar & when I choose which spell goes where, But whenever I use it the other depletes of souls aswell. Did they fix this and you can no longer do it or am I doing something wrong? Most bosses I play in maps requires 2 Vaal Disc unless I want to run out of regen and have to kite until I can refresh my RF(really not optimal gameplay). Thanks for the guide =)
Incursion made it so you can't stack Vaal skills anymore. Just hope that 1 Vaal Discipline with Inc. Duration is enough for a boss.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info