[3.4] KissMeQuick's Freeze Spectral Throw | Easy Instakill Shaper | Smooth Mapping | Uber Elder

"
1i1W4DE wrote:
Does that means I should use more res jewels if I can't get that corrupt on amulet like yours?
It's really hard to make it!
Why do u use searching eyes more than murderous?

What's difference between added lightning dmg and cold dmg? I use lightning dmg atm, bcuz can't color for cold dmg, lul.
"
1i1W4DE wrote:
Does that means I should use more res jewels if I can't get that corrupt on amulet like yours?

The Uber Elder amulet / corruption is just luxury that I bought and the main tree is not built around it.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
1i1W4DE wrote:
"
1i1W4DE wrote:

What's difference between added lightning dmg and cold dmg? I use lightning dmg atm, bcuz can't color for cold dmg, lul.

Both are fine, lightning damage just has higher numbers mostly.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
DamagePlanX wrote:
Can someone smarter than me help me out? I've never done ST before. I'm wondering how this build compares to this Ele Buzz Saw build in terms of survivability and smoothness. ( https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1839087/page/1 )

My main concern is gradual progression. I'm doing a Deadeye Ele Hit build right now and I'm so squishy and my next improvement is Xoph's Blood or Lioneye's Fall and until then I'm just getting one shot...

This builds baseline is 4x cheaper than Xoph's Blood alone so you shouldn't worry (:
man do you mind taking a look at my character and tell me what I am doing wrong please??
I simply cant even kill Guardians without many deaths and I've spent a lot of currency in gearing already
Dont know what's going on :(
"
Culas wrote:
man do you mind taking a look at my character and tell me what I am doing wrong please??
I simply cant even kill Guardians without many deaths and I've spent a lot of currency in gearing already

You haven't really chosen the same path as in main build and are missing 2 jewel nodes. Also you're using rare boots when you could easily go for Bubonics if you'd find 25 fire resist somewhere.

Vaal Pact is also unnecessary and I have no clue why would you use Vinktar. You are actually killing yourself with it because 10% shock is 50% less than what we get from Ascendancy, it has 1 charge AND on top of it you take 50% more damage that kills you all the time. If people use Vinktar they have some sort of shock removal or immunity, you don't. You are essentially playing with 2500 HP.
Thank you so much for this build,I am loving it so far. Just wanted to ask if it's a good idea to replace the rings with very nice ventors to cap my res
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Culas wrote:

You haven't really chosen the same path as in main build and are missing 2 jewel nodes. Also you're using rare boots when you could easily go for Bubonics if you'd find 25 fire resist somewhere.

Vaal Pact is also unnecessary and I have no clue why would you use Vinktar. You are actually killing yourself with it because 10% shock is 50% less than what we get from Ascendancy, it has 1 charge AND on top of it you take 50% more damage that kills you all the time. If people use Vinktar they have some sort of shock removal or immunity, you don't. You are essentially playing with 2500 HP.

I switched rare boots for bubonic and i'm actually missing 40% fire res at moment, and the vinktar I only used in some low tier maps to test it because I dropped it yesterday lol

And about the three it's exactly the same but for the last jewel slot in the very bottom that I dont have lvl to reach yet, i'll try to get a better claw btw maybe that's the problem
"
Bedross wrote:
Thank you so much for this build,I am loving it so far. Just wanted to ask if it's a good idea to replace the rings with very nice ventors to cap my res

Definitely not. The two rings is what makes the build.

"
Culas wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

I switched rare boots for bubonic and i'm actually missing 40% fire res at moment, and the vinktar I only used in some low tier maps to test it because I dropped it yesterday lol

And about the three it's exactly the same but for the last jewel slot in the very bottom that I dont have lvl to reach yet, i'll try to get a better claw btw maybe that's the problem

Yeah my bad with the skill tree, messed it up with my Power Siphon one. Regarding res I saw that you had quite a bit overcapped in cold / lightning which you could replace somehow with fire. For Wise Oak you need Cold overcapped or same level as all others.
Why my spectal throw distance looks like shorter than yours?
Or just my illusion?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info