Infinite Loading Screen Bug

Same problem for me aswell, currently reinstalling game. Already verified game cache on steam, didnt work. Ill also try turning off my sounds. For me its been happening only today, on both my laptop and pc, so I think Its the servers fault. Sends you the wrong or corrupted stuff.
Edit: Tested 4 uber labs, always the same rooms which trigger the infinite loading. Nothing in common between them but its always the same rooms.
Edit2: I switched gateways to Milan instead of Amsterdam, turned off sound, also played in fullscreen this time. Got an infinite loading screen on the first room in lab
Edit3: This time I switched to London with no other changes, went through the whole lab with no infinite loading screens. Guess It depends on the server
Last edited by Poskok on Jun 23, 2018, 11:54:17 PM
This is getting really annoying.
I can´t do lab, can´t trade and even high tier maps are a concern because i might loose portals.
GGG needs to fix this ASAP. The game is unplayable like this!
Has somebody from GGG even seen this thread?
A little information would be much appreciated.
Last edited by LastGrizzlycorn on Jun 24, 2018, 12:14:36 AM
Please GGG give us some Info. This problem is really terrible ! I can join a few Areas and then there is the Infinity Loading Screen. Not playable right now !

Edit: Since i changed from Lockstep to Auto the problem seems do be solved. I give a update if there are still problems !!

:((( happend again
Last edited by Iron_Maiven on Jun 24, 2018, 2:47:05 AM
Game is currently a lottery... you have 50/50 either you can go through portal or you are locked in "infinite loading screen"
I was currently in T15 map ( with guardians), and now I'm stuck in loading screen trying to go trough portal to "Desert of Dementia".
Please check the issue, couse this is really annoying loosing red tier maps due such bugs ... (lost 4 of them already)
I lost 2 T15 Maps and a Shaper-Portal to this bug today. time to quit this game... i cant enjoy losing 100chaos to a freaking loadingscreen... takes me houres to gain that progress just to lose it to a bug... and ofc there will be no refund cause they dont give a fuck

i realy enjoyed the league but lets be realistic, this bug takes out all the fun, you literaly cant run any highvalue content without the thread of flushing your currency down the toilet

feelsbadman, back to dota2
Same probleme here, cant log in the Character is in "The Sarn Encampment" still 5 minutes loading screen... Pls FIX thy.
It's getting worse ... now I can't join hideout anymore? what is going on? anyone found any workarounds or any solutions for this?

I've just tried to create another character, and when I try to "visit hideout" I get same loading screen as on other character ... so this is account connected

I've also changed server multiple times (to every available one) and still same issue ...

I'm running out of ideas what else I could do

FR EU login server traceroute:
https://pastebin.com/LZgE2Z0r

Last edited by bullmastif on Jun 24, 2018, 11:48:46 AM
I have the same issue. Played around in the game's video options but still infinite loading bug or after 5 minutes loading back to login screen.

I will try the non Steam client, I think it worked better.
I received the message from their/GGG technical support as this issue should be fixed now.
Started happening to me today. Australia Gateway now it seems...
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info