Infinite Loading Screen Bug

I have this issue as well, occasionally it will be failed to connect to instance. It is about a 50% chance to happen, can be new maps, towns, old maps, maps my friends are in Cali, Texas and Dc servers all the same
It seems to be just a result of losing connection to the server.

Whenever I log back in after exiting, I click on the server list and the one I was on will display "?" ping. Switching to server that's functioning fixes the problem until that server goes down.

Hopefully this will resolve itself as the early league surge of players goes down.
GGG are incompetent???
I paid for this game and then two later only load screen??
Guys fix it or give my money back! I dont paid for fucked up!!!,
Tell me guys, is it ur support to muted somebody if he wana talk to a gamemaster??? What is this???
It seems that I found the reason for my long loading screens and crashes...
The problems started a few days after the league started when I crafted various labyrinth enchantments on my items...
Now I disabled all sounds (except filter drops) and everything works like a charm again. I did multiple map runs, ported through different towns and hideouts, even the 4th lab went all fine.

I will try to further investigate the problem and buy me a fresh pair of gloves/helm without enchantments, activate sound again and see if I can play with enabled sound without problems.

I don't know if it helps, but my enchants on the glove are:
Trigger Decree of the Tempest

I'm not quite sure, if other soundfiles (maybe from auras?) could cause the problem too, but for the time being, I'm happy I can finally run labyrinth without crashes =)

Please check your items/enchantments, disable sound temporarily and see if you are still crashing :)

*edit*
By the way: I tried reinstalling on Steam, ran the repair function of Steam, installed the stand alone version of Path of Exile, but nothing seemed to help. Now I activated sound again and the endless loading screens came back immediately, so I think - at least for me - it is safe to say, that the problems are caused by some of the soundfiles.
Last edited by mongomonki on Jun 11, 2018, 2:33:19 PM
The sounds are all off and the problem is still there.... i think ggg isnt interesstet to fix ist but get the money for do nothing!! The half day i lost the connection so what is this stupid shit?? If i wanna speak a gamemaster i was muted so guys are u only stupid or what is this for a support?? I think it isnt 24/7 a gamemaster online, but u write it here and so its still shit too.
Tell me about my lost currency and time??
I get it back or what is with this?
Hoping someone at GGG sees this, the problem is getting worse.
Same problem here. Fairly annoying.

Interestingly it started to become extreme around Act 3 on a new character. It happened sometimes in Act 2, but no time in Act 1.

As seeing in the "known issue" thread that there are issues with sockets in the shadow starting area, I did equip some 'Ground Slam' jewels around the time the loading screens got worse. Maybe this can help to some amount.
Another update: I didn't see this bug at all yesterday across about 6 or 7 hours of playtime, and have not seen it yet today.

Is anyone still getting it?
Sixth lab down the drain thanks to this bug, not to mention the countless portals lost on maps and no solutions or reactions from GGG whatsoever.
Last edited by ZackFea on Jun 20, 2018, 7:52:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info