[3.3] Quantity Hunter - Elemental Hit Deadeye - Quill Rain / Windripper

Last edited by etherealflamezxc on Nov 15, 2019, 11:11:25 AM
"
Burning damage works to elehit?

no, burning damage only works for damage over time effects like ignite or righteous fire
but combustion have 49% chance to ignite? with 4 setap frosferno
Last edited by etherealflamezxc on Jul 8, 2018, 10:59:26 AM
"
but combustion have 49% chance to ignite? with 4 setap frosferno

yeah but cold damage cant ignite unless you take a special item like hrimburn or three dragons, both nothing to do with this build, also would be better to play ignite while playing fire elemental hit i guess
Nice build, damage, more damage would be nice.
"
Grey223 wrote:
Nice build, damage, more damage would be nice.

easiest damage increase would be a body armour with + level to socketed gems, with new vaal for example +2 to cold +2 to projectile
this would give you an insane boost but is really expensive...
Just Wondering, Would Queen Of The Forest Work For This Build?

Thanks!
"
AliDuckFace wrote:
Just Wondering, Would Queen Of The Forest Work For This Build?

Thanks!

sure it would work, i mean you wont reach super speed with low investment, but it would make you a lot faster
I tried this build and I have really strange feelings.

Cons:
-It`r really hard to start mapping with this build wo windripper because its huge dps boost.
-Lack of dps even with windripper because you cant skaling ele hit with avatar of fire. It`s really stupid that we havn`t in tree "Avatar of ice" :(
-Because of lack dps you can`t farm high tier maps in mf build, even Alira in burial chambers can kill you if have "resist to cold".
-Cant effectively farming breaches because of lack dps.
-Slow movement speed. You wasting time to run so you cant get rampage with bisco`s collar full time and stack it.
*Not really cons but cant do uberlab solo even in normal gear, or have really big pain in the ass.

Pros:
-Relly cheap!
*Cheap enchantments <1ex
*If you cant take relly good ventor`s just use thief tornment and get your +16% quantity
*Can start run in tabula and quil rain to make profit from chaos recipies and farm to windripper
*All items to make proffit <1ex
-It works! Full version with windripper is relly good to farm burial chambers but a bit slow. Also sometimes you`ll get troubles with Alira.

Runned 250 maps in this build and I wouldnt say that build is really bad. But now have to respec to the fire version because it`s really stronger and faster.

This build is working so thanks to the author for creating this!
P.s. thanks to the god of burial chambers for 2 doctors
Praise le Toucan

"
rek456 wrote:
I tried this build and I have really strange feelings.

Cons:
-It`r really hard to start mapping with this build wo windripper because its huge dps boost.
-Lack of dps even with windripper because you cant skaling ele hit with avatar of fire. It`s really stupid that we havn`t in tree "Avatar of ice" :(
-Because of lack dps you can`t farm high tier maps in mf build, even Alira in burial chambers can kill you if have "resist to cold".
-Cant effectively farming breaches because of lack dps.
-Slow movement speed. You wasting time to run so you cant get rampage with bisco`s collar full time and stack it.
*Not really cons but cant do uberlab solo even in normal gear, or have really big pain in the ass.

Pros:
-Relly cheap!
*Cheap enchantments <1ex
*If you cant take relly good ventor`s just use thief tornment and get your +16% quantity
*Can start run in tabula and quil rain to make profit from chaos recipies and farm to windripper
*All items to make proffit <1ex
-It works! Full version with windripper is relly good to farm burial chambers but a bit slow. Also sometimes you`ll get troubles with Alira.

Runned 250 maps in this build and I wouldnt say that build is really bad. But now have to respec to the fire version because it`s really stronger and faster.

This build is working so thanks to the author for creating this!
P.s. thanks to the god of burial chambers for 2 doctors
Praise le Toucan

thx for your feedback, and i can confirm those information, as i mentioned in my guide this build isnt meant to do high tier maps, neither uberlab (need someone to do it for you)
but as you say its pretty cheap and it makes you always profit to get a good start (specially as a new player who wants to get into mf techniques)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info