[3.3] Quantity Hunter - Elemental Hit Deadeye - Quill Rain / Windripper

"
daynne19988 wrote:
"you could also use Barrage, you would need a second helmet with enchant and a second weapon specially for bosses"

What second weapon? You mean windripper for bosses or what? can you give me an example?

chin sol would be a good choice, so you go close and knock back the boss with every hit, you could also use quill rain as second weapon with elemental hit and you switch greater multiple projectiles for single target out, cold penetration would be a good choice then
take the windripper for mass clearing on low maps, its not the strongest bow, but the 15% quantity does his job
Oh ok I see.Thanks!
Hey,

It's nice trying to help begginers or ppl that may not know the game but make sure you know what you're talking about. Or maybe ask a good windripper how to gear up and make EFFICIENT tree before posting a guide that will lead ppl to play a broken character...

Sorry but your build is not good.

1: Not fast at all
2: 4% quant and low rolls are total waste if u go mf, better get thief torment at this point
3: Your three is broken, useless travels for bad nodes and missing some very important

PS: Zizaran knows the game very well, no doubt. But remind he's playing HC and most of the begginers will be on SC. By the way Ziz was never knew to be a windripper player, just made one random that he didn't optimized at all.

No need to take it personal, but i recommand ppl not to follow this guide, there is almost good guides on this forum and with a bit of knownledge, mental effort and logic you won't need to follow them too long.

U can check my profile to see what a real gear / passive tree looks like (std, char: Cj_Entus_Frost_Mata). To mf just take 2 ventors max res / max quant a quant amulet (bisco, shapped) some goldwyrm 18+ quant and sadimas 16 quant + windripper and you good to go.

Make sure to get exact same flask set, this is a big part of the build.
"
poecasual wrote:
Hey,

It's nice trying to help begginers or ppl that may not know the game but make sure you know what you're talking about. Or maybe ask a good windripper how to gear up and make EFFICIENT tree before posting a guide that will lead ppl to play a broken character...

Sorry but your build is not good.

1: Not fast at all
2: 4% quant and low rolls are total waste if u go mf, better get thief torment at this point
3: Your three is broken, useless travels for bad nodes and missing some very important

PS: Zizaran knows the game very well, no doubt. But remind he's playing HC and most of the begginers will be on SC. By the way Ziz was never knew to be a windripper player, just made one random that he didn't optimized at all.

No need to take it personal, but i recommand ppl not to follow this guide, there is almost good guides on this forum and with a bit of knownledge, mental effort and logic you won't need to follow them too long.

U can check my profile to see what a real gear / passive tree looks like (std, char: Cj_Entus_Frost_Mata). To mf just take 2 ventors max res / max quant a quant amulet (bisco, shapped) some goldwyrm 18+ quant and sadimas 16 quant + windripper and you good to go.

nice that you want to help new players, always good to have maxed out gear, but people who need a guide will never have enough currency to buy that stuff, this build is working with good speed and clearspeed while having enough defense for low tier maps, with pretty cheap investment
while thiefs torment wont provide enough resistences on this build you cant use it, otherwise it would be a good choice but i cant include all possible items, as i could say then just take whatever you want, if you read the guide it says that there are good oppertunities to improve the gear (ventors for example which is in my case 9% and 6% already, which is a thifs torment but with the required resistences)
tree isnt broken at all, but if you think its broken then it is i dont care, my build is fucked up and youre the best player in the world, i wish i could be that good in far away future
nice POB with 0% MF :)
"
poecasual wrote:
Hey,

nice profile, one trash ventors with 7% quant and thats it. are you trolling?
Did you read my whole post?

I said i was not mfing when league ended, why would i be?

I said what was required to switch to mfing plus none of the gear i recommended is expensive so any new can afford after 2/3 days of mapping. The main thing you can see on there is my links except for the bow that is normaly a barrage set up which i changed for optimizing my speed in poorjoys rotas and my tree which is, yes, very optimized for both damages and SPEED which on the main post is innexistant. Plus the survavibility is doubtable without even accrobatics nodes in the main post tree.

But maybe u think it's worth mfing till last day when u have HH and everything u need? If then i don't even know why i'm wasting time replying you. Or maybe you wanna follow a broken guide, go ahead. Bye

PS: Talking about profiles, i see nice kaom's heart rangers lvl 80 on yours, must be a legend player. Keep trying bro one day maybe . . .
Last edited by poecasual on Jun 23, 2018, 12:40:59 PM
"
Sha0Kahnn wrote:
nice POB with 0% MF :)

ohh my mistake sry, will fix it soon
I wonder why nobodys doing it with assassin + deaths opus + Marylenes fallacy. still get 70% crit rate, and pretty much 1hko's anything with a crit. deaths opus because free 2 arrows, all you need for clear speed. As well as 100% crit multi.
"
I wonder why nobodys doing it with assassin + deaths opus + Marylenes fallacy. still get 70% crit rate, and pretty much 1hko's anything with a crit. deaths opus because free 2 arrows, all you need for clear speed. As well as 100% crit multi.

interesting idea, but i guess you have more benefits from the high attack speed of quill rain or the quantity of windripper (which only struggles with single target damage)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info