Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

What are good weapons to use if you don't have Shimms yet?
"
HDTanel wrote:
You want Level 18 Trap and Skills Which Throw Traps Throw 1 Additional Trap on gloves though. Really easy to craft those, just buy random shaper glvoes. Recommend Assassins Mitts for better chance of rolling colours easy.

Define easy? How many alt orbs it takes on average? If you want to buy the gloves on Incrusion, they cost 5-10c. If you want little bit life and res on top of that, cost is 1-3ex (you could've bought them cheaper earlier, now the league doesn't have much players to sell stuff).
"
Neoroify wrote:
"
hyyyben wrote:

WHY would i hand you the answers..i want you to freaking work for them...when did poe players get this lazy.

In case you have forgotten, this is a community for PoE players and if anything, this is a place to discuss builds. Given your reply that contributed to nothing, I'd say that you shouldn't really criticize something without giving and being constructive. Rather, you're being destructive. If everyone here acted like you did, no build would have been improved upon and you wouldn't have seen all these meta builds that cater towards a specific category.

Criticism is what drives a build to advance and improve. Yours unfortunately had no basis and you, for some reason, did not want to disclose them. I think you should not contribute any further to this discussion if you have nothing constructive to provide.

Have a nice day and hopefully you'll look back to your bad "I am higher than you, filth." way of talking. It's just unacceptable and immature.

So you made an even longer msg than mine, with a similar message. Oh the irony..you shouldnt contribute anymore..you as much as i.

You decided to quote a tiny part of my original msg..which included my thought about the build..and the corrections to the "maker" of the build..bc he posted some info about tinkerskin which isnt correct. You decided to ignore my msg, and instead decided to comment on the part where i ask ppl to improve themselves..So instead of wasting mine and other ppls time..focus on the build..and try and contribute..so far you havnt done anything. I figure this is the last thing ill hear from you, about this matter. :)
Last edited by hyyyben on Aug 20, 2018, 5:57:51 PM
I think I'm done with incursion (36 challenges done)

I'd definitely miss this build because it is such a good build with good clear speed , good flow, insane damage, good survivability, all contents easy clear, ignores most mechanic (like reflect/ baubble), good range dps, good burst, good everything.

The HP is very decent, and the gear is very versatile too.
If you can get the trap glove with lv22 trap (5l), I think you can even go Kaon's Heart for absurd amount of HP too without any issue too.(even 5l damage is very nice.) Alternatively Belly of the Beast is a really really good choice for us too thx to high hp and flask life regen rate. You're not stuck with Loreweave/ TInker because this build can easily incorporate any of these gear choice.

You really don't need MoM or mana flask for this build too if you pick up some mana regen on your ring/ necklace. (MoM is just extra hassle you need to handle = extra work / extra attention needed)
The only situation which I think MoM may benefit us is Uber Elder, which some moves are still one-shot with 6.2k+ hp.(This build can easily hit more hp if you choose different jewels than mine, and even more hp at lv100)

Bring both Wrath and Grace, use grace in general encounter, and change to Wrath on certain bosses that use mostly spells.

At this point, only Uber Elder pose any degree of threat to this build only because this boss has those invulnerable transition phase that can't be damaged. Any other bosses melt in 2~5 seconds.

PS: Charged trap support is extremely under-rated for our build. With 2 Shimmerin, you should definitely consider using it. It can sustain 5~6 power charge much easily throughout clearing, and the dps is not that much lower than added lightning dm support/ controlled destruction/ crit damage for the 6th link option. The QoL of this support gem really is siginificant. I've been using added lightning damage too, then switch to Charged trap support and find it has much better flow and sustain through our general map clearing. (If you have 6 power charge, charged trap dm bonus is even more significant -> 72% crit multiplier and 10% trap dm on top of easy 6 charge 3 fury charge sustain)

Thx again for this nice build. Should have played this build before the flaskback too lolz.
Only 2 weeks and this character is significantly more powerful than my other 2 characters this league.
Last edited by mic01851165 on Aug 20, 2018, 7:55:46 PM
Hi again!

Been playing this build all flashback league and loving it.

I just spent a bunch on 5-link loreweave and trap support gloves and mark of shaper ring. Poor again.
Before that I used deerstalker boots and 4 link tinkerskin with MoM and EB.

Since changing to loreweave, I been struggling with mana. It’s not just because I taken a hit but I can’t spam traps anymore. I don’t have a watchers eye yet but is that necessary to make loreweave work? Are you able to spam traps? If so how did you get sufficient mana regen?

Finally I loved this so much I wanna use as 3.4 league starter. I believe the best way to farm currency in day 1-5 is Uber lab. Could this build work as a Uber lab farmer? What changes would you make to make it work? Eg more endurance charges and physical reduction for traps? Squeezing more life somewhere?

"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hi again!

Been playing this build all flashback league and loving it.

I just spent a bunch on 5-link loreweave and trap support gloves and mark of shaper ring. Poor again.
Before that I used deerstalker boots and 4 link tinkerskin with MoM and EB.

Since changing to loreweave, I been struggling with mana. It’s not just because I taken a hit but I can’t spam traps anymore. I don’t have a watchers eye yet but is that necessary to make loreweave work? Are you able to spam traps? If so how did you get sufficient mana regen?

Finally I loved this so much I wanna use as 3.4 league starter. I believe the best way to farm currency in day 1-5 is Uber lab. Could this build work as a Uber lab farmer? What changes would you make to make it work? Eg more endurance charges and physical reduction for traps? Squeezing more life somewhere?

If you find that you're constantly short in mana, you should find high % mana regen on your rings/ necklace. They're relatively cheap actually.
When I look for amulet, I check for mana regen, crit multiplier and high hp as top priority.

Also there're jewels that have -5% mana cost, which is extremely helpful for our build.
I have most of my jewels with 7% hp AND -5% mana cost to handle the mana issue , so I don't need to bring mana flask whatsoever yet still feel comfortable with my mana.
There're also some trait on the main line that has -9% mana cost and +30% total mana.

Also , Clarity and Alria is ouR main mana regen source too, so do not kill all bandits or give up clarity if you don't want to waste a flask spot on mana flask.
I don't think 2 points is worth giving up Alria because that flat mana regen (it multiplies with all the modifier) and crit multiplier on top of all res is too important to give up.

Feel free to check my gear and see how I handle my mana issue.

PS: If you feel like you can't live without MoM, you probably need Lavianga's Spirit as your staple because no amount of mana is enough for MoM, so making the cost 0 is the way to go.

PS2: This build is a fast and stable Uber lab runner with next to 0 risk.
Burst out boss in 2 sec without worrying to get a single hit.
Ignore traps / run through it like park through phase run + quicksliver flask + ridiculous regen.
Flame Dash to skip terrain.
Check my boots, I have them enchanted to the right one because this build is such an easy uber lab runner.
Last edited by mic01851165 on Aug 21, 2018, 12:05:25 AM
with regard a CWDT Setup 1(Golem+Auras),
"Vaal skills" and skills that reserve mana cannot be triggered.
Does not that affect?
greetings.
Thank you for those helpful tips, will give that a go!

Just a follow up question - what stats should I shoot for before I can start using this as a uber lab farmer? I dont wanna get one shot by fully buff izaro or argus !
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Thank you for those helpful tips, will give that a go!

Just a follow up question - what stats should I shoot for before I can start using this as a uber lab farmer? I dont wanna get one shot by fully buff izaro or argus !

Realistically, Izuri should have never touched you before the fight ends.

You have time to set up burst with lightning spire + arc + bear trap + 5 power charge at start.
You have grace, dodge, blind as defensive layers against all his attacks.
Izuru does not has too much hp because he is gone after every 25%~50% hp.
The final phase hp is even lower than the 2nd phase and ended before it starts.
I have did Uber lab for many times and yet to get hit by him a single time.

But if you want absolute safety in case you "might" take a hit, the combine hp should reach maybe 6k (including MOM's mitigation). Still I say he should never land a hit on you anyway..

PS: Running stone golem is very helpful for the trap part.
PS2: Don't underestimate the hp flask recharge pantheon regarding to how useful it is in uber lab trap section.
Last edited by mic01851165 on Aug 21, 2018, 9:15:01 AM
I recently picked up a Mark of the Shaper ring and I was just wondering if it is supposed to be procing the lvl 20 Volatile Anomaly. Mine does not seem to be.
Exile

"Bullshit, you get the game for free."
-Qarl

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info