Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

"
AdamK wrote:
Hi guys,

first of all thanks for this awesome build:)
I did all end game bosses ex über Atziri.
pls give me some advice to move forwards, what can/should i upgade next?
Maybe 80% loreweaver

My gear:
Spoiler

Br, Adam

A shaped helmet with added lightning to spells
A better ring with 70+ life
No need 80% Loreweave
Buy a set of Uber Atziri, then just to find that you do nothing but stand still, throwing traps till she dies (U.Atziri is 2 steps backward, if you killed U.Elder already)
Buy all maps on Atlas, finish them all
Farm Uber Elder until you get bored.
Roll another char/build or quit the game :D
Hi guys / girls. Tell me please, I'm still missing something ... My current gear looks like this :

But.. but i have no idea why comparing my dmg with path of building - i have 50% of what is in it - I do not know how to draw a bigger dmg yet. Now im using tabula - my armor was left with a friend and he was still sleeping; p

Tell me - on my POB i have 50% less dmg then normal... also witch all configs , charges etc...
Last edited by Orbit84 on Jul 13, 2018, 3:32:59 AM
Hello, a big thank you for this build. Manaaged to kill for the first time both uber Elder and Atziri. So fucking happy right now.

Time to try out the poet's pen hierophant!
"
Orbit84 wrote:
Hi guys / girls. Tell me please, I'm still missing something ... My current gear looks like this :

But.. but i have no idea why comparing my dmg with path of building - i have 50% of what is in it - I do not know how to draw a bigger dmg yet. Now im using tabula - my armor was left with a friend and he was still sleeping; p

Tell me - on my POB i have 50% less dmg then normal... also witch all configs , charges etc...

The tooltip "in-game" doesn't count factors as elemental penetration.
Just make sure to check "do you use Power charge / Frenzy Charge" and Boss:Shaper/Guardian and look at the dps of Arc, worry not about what shown in-game
"
Just make sure to check "do you use Power charge / Frenzy Charge" and Boss:Shaper/Guardian and look at the dps of Arc, worry not about what shown in-game

I dont care about in - game dps. I check with POB. In game i have 10k... in POB with all charges + shock =-60k...
Can someone explain to me how to use the pastebin to see the leveling order?

It doesn't seem to work for me I assume I'm just doing it bad.
"
Orbit84 wrote:
"

I dont care about in - game dps. I check with POB. In game i have 10k... in POB with all charges + shock =-60k...

Ok, I checked your profile by using PoB, here's some notes that I take:
- You should spec out some of the life nodes in the Scion life wheel, and pick either Throatseeker or Heartseeker.
- Buy a level 21 Quality 20 Arc gem (don't need to be Vaal Arc)
- Enchant your Boots with one of these dps enchants: added lightning/more crit chance/ele penetration if not kill recently
- Buy a shaped Helmet with "add lightning damage to spells"
----------------
Those steps should raise your dps of Arc in PoB from 52k to 75k
(I imported your character into PoB, and made those changes, the number I typed above is completely based on your character)
I only check "Power/Frenzy charges AND boss:Shaper" in PoB because you can't reliably shock everything.
Hope it helps.
Last edited by koros on Jul 13, 2018, 7:23:48 AM
Any advices on weapon replacement for shimmeron? I bought some cheap rare weapons, but I'm wondering about the best mods or if there's a unique option.
"
allukaz wrote:
Any advices on weapon replacement for shimmeron? I bought some cheap rare weapons, but I'm wondering about the best mods or if there's a unique option.

Check the page before this (p60). I linked a rare scepter and a rare shield which will definitely take you to end game without problem
Those can be traded for cheap, I traded 15chaos for the scepter a while back
Last edited by koros on Jul 13, 2018, 9:22:08 AM
"
Jillian wrote:
Can someone explain to me how to use the pastebin to see the leveling order?

It doesn't seem to work for me I assume I'm just doing it bad.

Set your profile to public so people can look into your character and give recommendations.
For leveling, just pick Blood Siphon -> Expedious Explosives -> Written in Blood -> High Explosives -> Devastating Devices -> Blood Drinker -> Master Sapper -> Phase Acrobatics -> Herbalism -> after that you can choose to pick Blast Cascade or move toward Witch area and pick all life nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info