Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

"
mrpetrov wrote:
"
fireincairo wrote:
Loving the build but at 91, I died to some kind of large hit last night. It may have been detonate dead. Any suggestions to fine tune my build so i'm deathless? It's very painful dying and losing that much XP at 91.

Gear:

You have amazing gear for a guy that hasn’t rolled their life flask!😂

I’m on a mobile so can’t see your tree properly (sorry!), but I went MoM and use wrath (essence worm)+clarity. The defensive layers are amazing, with an EHP pool of 6.3k, huge life regen from pantheon+blood rage and mana regen of 140/s plus one mana flask.

Well, I did have a flask with instant recovery but once I got that second Rotgut I replaced the life flask for more speed. Frankly I rarely need the life flask - i mostly just use the mana pot because my mana regen is insufficient for trap spamming.

I've been able to facetank 99% of stuff with the evasion + dodge, so I got cocky assuming i'm invincible. I must have a taken a huge crit or a few successive crits because I didn't even have time to respond with a flask.

Maybe I should swap back to Starkonja's for the added life but the speed on devoto's is just so nice.
Last edited by fireincairo on Jul 1, 2018, 12:43:38 PM
"
fireincairo wrote:
Well, I did have a flask with instant recovery but once I got that second Rotgut I replaced the life flask for more speed. Frankly I rarely need the life flask - i mostly just use the mana pot because my mana regen is insufficient for trap spamming.

In my experience you only need to throw it once and the pack is gone, even on T16 with +monster life.

PS. You could try and get 21 level Arc, very helpful.
Last edited by tobikk on Jul 1, 2018, 1:40:08 PM
I got boot enchantment: damage penetrate 10% resistance if you have not kill recently. How good is that compared to increased crit chance?
Last edited by duongstream1312 on Jul 2, 2018, 6:39:15 AM
Hey man. I love this build already. I love to throw the traps and after hearing this satisfying electricity sound everything is dead :D. I have the feeling that I am a bit squishy though... can you tell me what I could improve? This is my gear, I'm at 4.7k life

I don't have Watcher's Eye yet, it's expensive as f*ck.
Hey I have been enjoying this build so far, although a bit modified.

Anyway my question is about lightning spire trap. I have done most content in the game (except Uber Elder who recks me, but that's because I am noob and not because of the build, I am sure I will kill him once I learn the fight a bit better). Anyway, what's the point in lightning spire, I hardly ever use it. Most bosses move around a lot and the damage is not so much better than arc? Or am I doing something wrong? Wouldn't it be better to replace it with something else like maybe a curse or another cwdt or something?
"
Mistok wrote:
Hey I have been enjoying this build so far, although a bit modified.

Anyway my question is about lightning spire trap. I have done most content in the game (except Uber Elder who recks me, but that's because I am noob and not because of the build, I am sure I will kill him once I learn the fight a bit better). Anyway, what's the point in lightning spire, I hardly ever use it. Most bosses move around a lot and the damage is not so much better than arc? Or am I doing something wrong? Wouldn't it be better to replace it with something else like maybe a curse or another cwdt or something?

It’s a little different from th guide, but I swear by a pair of decent +1 trap/slower projectile gloves and use ball lightning instead of lightning spire. Effectively a 6L boss killer that also works great against moving bosses, melts tough rares (eg temple), architects etc
I ask again and noone answer so i try it myself with 2 firends of mine with same spec.
Best single target option for damage is lightning spire.
Best option for damage in moving bosses like 90% of bosses inc guardians etc is Flamethrower trap even if in tool tip and pob has lower numbers. It cover a lot of space and it stacks each other especially with combustion support.
I have try lighting ball too but flamethrower is much better.
So if you have boss that don't move much lightning spire is the best option around. For all other cases flamethrower trap is the best. The results especially in shaper guardians is awesome.
"
ivanero90 wrote:
Hello, very fun build to play and op.
I have a problem and i dont know how to solve it.
Im using 2 Shimmeron as you say but im killing myself with them, my hp start going down randomly so fast i cant react and die.
How to solve it? (im a new player btw)
Thanks

you probably have a gloves enchant that can cause crits which will trigger shimmerons damage on you. or your flame dash ground effect.
"
I ask again and noone answer so i try it myself with 2 firends of mine with same spec.
Best option for damage in moving bosses like 90% of bosses inc guardians etc is Flamethrower trap even if in tool tip and pob has lower numbers. It cover a lot of space and it stacks each other especially with combustion support.
So if you have boss that don't move much lightning spire is the best option around. For all other cases flamethrower trap is the best. The results especially in shaper guardians is awesome.

I would like to replace lightning spire too. can you tell me your flame thrower trap set up for maximum damage on boss?
"
"

I would like to replace lightning spire too. can you tell me your flame thrower trap set up for maximum damage on boss?

Trap and mine support, combustion and inc critical damage. I f you dont have shimeron use critical strikes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info