Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

"
ivanero90 wrote:
Hello, very fun build to play and op.
I have a problem and i dont know how to solve it.
Im using 2 Shimmeron as you say but im killing myself with them, my hp start going down randomly so fast i cant react and die.
How to solve it? (im a new player btw)
Thanks

Maybe you are using Flame Dash into Packs in Maps with Elemental Reflect?
"
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/hongducwb/characters hongducwb_T my arc dam without buff is 4k , after buff it's 11k , why it so low -_- ..i change from tinker/lore to rare res armor

still easy to clean t16 but i feel it so weak

- Get rid of gloves enchant, or try to roll "of Reflection" on gloves, crit from the enchant will sometimes wreck you
- Get a temple helm to coop with 80% loreweave.
- Buy a lvl21 Arc gem.
- Get a dps enchant on boots
- Optional: switch crit damage gem with lightning damage gem to see how it performs.
- Recommend: get rid of those boots, find ones with 30% movespeed, seriously.
Nhu vay nhe =))
thank đồng râm
Anyone have try flamethrower trap instead of spire one ? Combustion in the place of light penetration. I really want to know who of those is best in this build always and why. Thanks
Hi.

I've been following this guide and the build is great. It's really fun to play. I did guardians today and now I'm trying to spawn the uber elder and I'm wondering what should I upgrade now to get more damage. I know there's room for upgrades. Helmet enchant and boots enchant. What next?

Here's my gear.

Btw. This
droped from hydra today. Going to slam it later.
Loving the build but at 91, I died to some kind of large hit last night. It may have been detonate dead. Any suggestions to fine tune my build so i'm deathless? It's very painful dying and losing that much XP at 91.

Gear:
"
fireincairo wrote:
Loving the build but at 91, I died to some kind of large hit last night. It may have been detonate dead. Any suggestions to fine tune my build so i'm deathless? It's very painful dying and losing that much XP at 91.

Gear:

Roll your life flask for "Instant recovery when on low life", this will save you many times. Quartz flask is another great addition as it give you +10% chance to dodge and phasing. Apart from that better life rolls on gear. But yeah, your gear is good so I think it comes down to positioning your character during fights.
Last edited by tobikk on Jul 1, 2018, 11:21:50 AM
"
fireincairo wrote:

Gear:

You have amazing gear for a guy that hasn’t rolled their life flask!😂

I’m on a mobile so can’t see your tree properly (sorry!), but I went MoM and use wrath (essence worm)+clarity. The defensive layers are amazing, with an EHP pool of 6.3k, huge life regen from pantheon+blood rage and mana regen of 140/s plus one mana flask.
Last edited by mrpetrov on Jul 1, 2018, 11:42:49 AM
does the ele damage on loreweave actually boost our dps? or should we focus on getting a high crit roll
"
fireincairo wrote:

Gear:

-Make sure "Always Attack Without Moving" is checked (light up) in your skill slots. This will make you throw trap in place on pressing, without aiming.
-When mapping, random throw trap when moving, even when there is no mobs around (to keep the regen up, regen will still occur even when traps are not triggered by enemy).
-Throw trap anywhere near the pack, do not need to aim for the pack, then move to either side (left/right) to dodge projectiles.
-Do hit-and-run when in Incursion, especially when those adds with projectiles are in, do not try to take them head-on.
-Always use Phasing flash to get its attack/spell dodges bonus when you encounter packs.
-Use Vaal Grace when zerging Architect down.
-Did those, and I was at lvl95 without noticing it.
Come to think of it, I haven't seen my golem for a while, lol
Last edited by koros on Jul 1, 2018, 12:08:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info