Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

"
Chimerka wrote:
"
phatass_dk wrote:
"
Chimerka wrote:

Check some leveling guides on youtube.

You can see here (this build thread) how passive tree looks at final form of the build at 94 lvl. Put away crit / power charges nodes and you get base look of the tree. So during leveling you want to get:

- trap nodes
- life nodes
- elemental overload
- acrobatics nodes
- connect tree paths and prepare for endgame tree

At higher lvl like 80-85 you will transform into crit, so count with that

Thanks! The YouTube videos does not cover this build exactly. There are close to a 10% difference in the builds for trappers.
While I appreciate the above, these three statements doesn't say much as they cover almost all nodes:

- trap nodes
- life nodes
- connect tree paths and prepare for endgame tree

and elemental overload is not part of the build. :)

Would it be possible for someone to make a leveling three for 30, 60, 90 or something?
Would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again.

elemental overload is used for leveling, cause you dont level as crit build, after you transform at lvl 80-85 into crit build, you will ofc remove elemental overload

Here is complete leveling tree for lvl 70, first go right then left on the tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYDAZTx-JfydXtfBkCMNlVLYeImlVRHpr6exF3yHvC3dQ5IEZYHHpUu8NVJUY_60NBHBtvncFF2b36w2FQfW4PxBndTMbTFwuwFtY2_1CMwcd2oS3g6QpANV9gb4FFHMHyNfSP2TZJ_xqKjwfOVIC0fTLMEB4PbVcY6WK6zBUIsnLzqakMI9BEtfIPr7jLRRUfAZgSzogDwH5rgRZ1TUrc-_grYvUGH-eiCxxzcjxq4kyj6pwjYJFZIbAjxigNlb3egeUIs_UoT3w==

Ascendancy order: Pyromaniac -> Perfect Crime -> Born in Shadows -> Chain Reaction or Explosive Expert

Thanks a lot! Makes much more sense now. :)
"
Sequel wrote:
I had a quick look at your character. The first thing you should get is a pair of gloves with "skills which throw traps throw up to an additional trap*. This effectively brings you 25% more damage and also a second 5link. mark of the shaper with an elder ring is amazing and might be even preferable to shimmerons. depends on the current price. but the rings drop off in price usually rather quickly, so you might be able to get a cheap one soon. boot enchant is really good. it brings about 6% effective critical strike chance and boot enchants are usually easy to get. What you might consider is getting a weapon with 90%+ trap damage and some crit chance/crit multi as well as a shield with critical strike chance with life and res until you can afford the rather large investment in dual shimmerons. Hope I could be of some help

Iam a little confuse about the rings. In your setup you have a shaper ring not elder one. Whats the best and why.
Why shall i put Arc on 6 link and not in gloves so we dont lose the trap support from the gloves and we have a free 5 link arc there and have spire trap in the 6 link ?
Thanks for your time
Last edited by unclej0hn on Jun 20, 2018, 7:09:08 AM
"
"
Sequel wrote:
I had a quick look at your character. The first thing you should get is a pair of gloves with "skills which throw traps throw up to an additional trap*. This effectively brings you 25% more damage and also a second 5link. mark of the shaper with an elder ring is amazing and might be even preferable to shimmerons. depends on the current price. but the rings drop off in price usually rather quickly, so you might be able to get a cheap one soon. boot enchant is really good. it brings about 6% effective critical strike chance and boot enchants are usually easy to get. What you might consider is getting a weapon with 90%+ trap damage and some crit chance/crit multi as well as a shield with critical strike chance with life and res until you can afford the rather large investment in dual shimmerons. Hope I could be of some help

Iam a little confuse about the rings. In your setup you have a shaper ring not elder one. Whats the best and why.
Why shall i put Arc on 6 link and not in gloves so we dont lose the trap support from the gloves and we have a free 5 link arc there and have spire trap in the 6 link ?
Thanks for your time

lightning spire trap as 6link: read the FAQ. I answered this question there.
shaper ring: +flat added lightning damage to spells is incredibly strong. Plus it provides me with stun immunity vs spells. The only place where it ever is dangerous to get stunned is the uber elder fight. Stun immunity is absolutely invaluable there. I dont loose out on much damage and gain stun immunity, totally worth it.
Anyone here tried both enchantments? The +1 chain and the 12% increased damage per chain?

I recently got the 12% increased one and it feels like a big boost in clearspeed. Those last chains don't leave mobs on 10% anymore. Just wondering if +1 chain is even better. In theory it should be. Simply because the 1st-7th chain will have 10% more damage each and then the 8th has the damage of the current 7th.
i feel i do not have enough single target dps. I will get more crit multi on 2 jewels, gain one more power charge and finish crit multi node, after that life. just did red elder and i dont feel like i have dps for uber elder yet (maybe i should swap cold dmg for light dmg in helmet but in pob it does not increase much dps).

can you check where i can improve? thanks
Maybe Good?

https://pastebin.com/BTJwpMSh

Would
work if I am able to cap resists without boots?
"
YirenTan wrote:
Would
work if I am able to cap resists without boots?

You answered yourself already :)
Alright I'm lost about the cwdt setup
Each time it gets triggered I can see on the buff list that blood rage is first, immortal call is next, soul of arakali (upgraded) is equipped, but after immortal call expires I still degen. Is that supposed to happen?
"
Spiritless wrote:
Alright I'm lost about the cwdt setup
Each time it gets triggered I can see on the buff list that blood rage is first, immortal call is next, soul of arakali (upgraded) is equipped, but after immortal call expires I still degen. Is that supposed to happen?

Yes. Bloodrage still degens you. But those 4% are easily counterbalanced by your trap triggers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info