Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

Finally saved up enough to 6 link my loreweave and now I cannot get the right colors.

Someone commiserate with me!

How many stinking chromes is it going to take?
Define right colors?
My question is.. What u understand about right colors ?
We know that Loreweave has armour and energy shield that means..?
Red and Blue socket the most, so green is the less you will get onn this body armour.
Here have a test with this

Fill in max sockets that the item you want to see has, and what he requires to be equipped, example pic look:
example

This example shows what the cost will be if u want G+G+B+B+B+B and how manny times i will need to try to get it. Hit like if this post was helpfull ^^ (ow we dont have like button :S)
Last edited by x4linx on Oct 15, 2018, 12:27:34 PM
Might wanna check this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoWIgsZu4JA&t=523s Karv has done a great job explaining how to color a Loreweave
I see a lot of people socketing the lighting spite setup in gloves with the trap modifier. Why? Does lightning spire need the trap support gem? Doesn’t seem to make sense. Why not get gloves with advanced trap support for lightning spire?
Last edited by Chopper2013 on Oct 15, 2018, 7:27:21 PM
"
x4linx wrote:
Define right colors?
My question is.. What u understand about right colors ?
We know that Loreweave has armour and energy shield that means..?
Red and Blue socket the most, so green is the less you will get onn this body armour.
Here have a test with this

Fill in max sockets that the item you want to see has, and what he requires to be equipped, example pic look:
example

This example shows what the cost will be if u want G+G+B+B+B+B and how manny times i will need to try to get it. Hit like if this post was helpfull ^^ (ow we dont have like button :S)

Using vorici calculator on high offcolor combination is the worst thing you can do, especially on Loreweave which seems to have a hidden formula.

I was too stupid use that garbage vorici formula on loreweave back then and regret every second of it.
Spent 3k chrom with no success base on this "vorici calculator", and I was forced to sell my 6l Loreweave I linked it myself to minimize the lost , and just buy a new one..

Now I mostly ignore it and use the jewelry trick which is much cheaper/ much easier/ much less RNG.
Last edited by mic01851165 on Oct 16, 2018, 6:03:41 AM
"
Chopper2013 wrote:
I see a lot of people socketing the lighting spite setup in gloves with the trap modifier. Why? Does lightning spire need the trap support gem? Doesn’t seem to make sense. Why not get gloves with advanced trap support for lightning spire?

I stop using Lightning Spire trap on my Delving setup for Arc trapper cuz it is 90% useless in Delve encounter which you have to constantly moving.

The time it has actual use is so limited that you might as well remove it from the skill bar completely. Bringing Frostwall to Delve is much MUCH better comparing to bringing Lightning Spire Trap.
Hey.

Can somebodylook at my build an say what do improve.Im struglin in 300

plus delves.

My PoB link is https://pastebin.com/DtD8sAk1

Thx
Last edited by Jeanman on Oct 16, 2018, 9:23:42 AM
Hi guys,

first of all i want to thanks to the build owner.This is my second league when i play this(incursion the first)
i really enjoy this playstyle, great damage and decent clearspeed too:)
i'm in delve 470 and sometimes i die:/ especially in the chambers node. Some monster 1 hit me:/
so if you give me some advice how too play in the deepest delve or upgrade my gear to no die sometime i would really appreciate:) Feel free to comment my gear:) thanks in advance:)

Br Adam,

ps: sorry for my english, it's not my native language, but i hope you can understand me:)
Sorry, I do not want to sound like a bad guy but i watched the gameplay videos and I do not see the "stupidly OP" of this build. 6k is medium life, low damage reductions, low regen (20% is not great at all). There is a lot of builds that have an easier time in endgame. I miss something?
Just finished the ingame acts and Bosses but get alot of degenerate like (im loosing life verry fast), can possibly someone tell me why?

Equipment

Flasks

Anyway for Loreweave i wanna say that i manually tryied to get colors and after 387 chrome more or less got it, left only to link her..
Last edited by x4linx on Oct 18, 2018, 5:19:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info