[3.11] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

I'm a total noob beginner player. You're build looks like it meets my requirements; fast, cheap, and fun! My other build is fun but too slow of incursions which led me to yours.

What should I be prioritizing early game as far as gems, things to spend currency, etc just so I can easily clear early acts and incursion?

I know this topic was touched a page back or so, but what is the ideal attacks per second we should aim for?
"
eJamesIsNice wrote:
I know this topic was touched a page back or so, but what is the ideal attacks per second we should aim for?

If you use carnage heart you should be have a attack rate of 0.32 or something like this. you can check your EQ duration in your tooltip. Your attack rate should never go over that time. So if you have 0.30 EQ duration, 0.32 is fine.
"
POEYeahBuddy wrote:
I'm a total noob beginner player. You're build looks like it meets my requirements; fast, cheap, and fun! My other build is fun but too slow of incursions which led me to yours.

What should I be prioritizing early game as far as gems, things to spend currency, etc just so I can easily clear early acts and incursion?

Hello,

you should check the gem and gear section, there are more informations for you. In the early stages its important to upgready you weapon all 10-15 levels, there are many unique ones you can use. Then you should do the normal and cruel lab as fast as possible to get your leech going. Try to have always a decent life pool for your level, so life on gear is very important.
Hi , if i have a 5 linked body armour (1 blue - 4 red ) what support do i put on my earthquake ?
Hey man, do your initial attacks affect your aftershock?

Like for example if your aftershock happens 0.5 seconds after but you do 1 attack every 0.49 seconds, will your second hit cancel out the aftershock? Or will the aftershocks just happen regardless, and you should just stack attack speed.
"
samlzy1993 wrote:
Like for example if your aftershock happens 0.5 seconds after but you do 1 attack every 0.49 seconds, will your second hit cancel out the aftershock? Or will the aftershocks just happen regardless, and you should just stack attack speed.

Whenever you hit the ground, the game checks if there is a non-erupted aftershock.
If there is one - the hit will not place another one.
If there is none - the hit will put one.

So in your case
0.00 - initial hit from 1st attack, aftershock placed in ground
0.49 - initial hit from 2nd attack, no aftershock placed since there's one already there from 1st attack
0.50 - aftershock eruption from 1st attack
0.98 - initial hit from 3rd attack, aftershock is placed in ground

Thus, you should push your attack speed as close as possible, but never faster than your current Earthquake's duration.
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
Last edited by Sarganis87 on Jun 14, 2018, 5:43:58 AM
what gear do you enchant and sell ?
Hey prycro.
I see you're testing the warped timepiece amulet : )
For me , it s a massive dps boost in comparaison to carnage heart. My gear are modest (no atziri axe ) but the dps gain is really good.
I have a 0.25 delay and a 0.3 attack speed with warped timepiece , and this give me 1 aftershock per earthquake , with 3 of each per second.

I think with a 21/23 less duration and a atziri disfavour (+2 support and good attack speed) we can definitly get the 4 earthquake/aftershock per second.

It seems you need 0.02 second between aftershock and the earthquake. With just 0.01 difference the aftershock don't trigger each earthquake ( for example with 0.30 delay , you need 0.32 attack rate.)
Last edited by Kalt13008 on Jun 14, 2018, 8:52:24 AM
"
SfaTerra wrote:
Hi , if i have a 5 linked body armour (1 blue - 4 red ) what support do i put on my earthquake ?

Hi,
on a 5l you should use:
1.EQ
2.Less Duration
3.Melee Physical Damage
4.Damage On Full Life
5.Maim/Ruthless
6.Increased Area Of Effect/Concentrated Effect

So ideally u have 5 red ones. In your case, i would use Concentrated Effect, but this effects your AoE in a negative way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info