[3.11] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

"
kallaway09 wrote:
Thank you for the build. It looks fun and will enjoy leveling up :)

Have fun mate! :)
"
Prycro wrote:
"
Leeown wrote:
Hey, thanks for the build, ill try it out.
Which ascendancy order do you guys choose?

This buildguide is made around the Slayer ascendancy, but Scion works as well, i guess. For other ascendancys you should look for other guides.

I know it's a slayer guide, but I was asking for the order at which you take the slayer points? :)
"
Leeown wrote:
"
Prycro wrote:
"
Leeown wrote:
Hey, thanks for the build, ill try it out.
Which ascendancy order do you guys choose?

This buildguide is made around the Slayer ascendancy, but Scion works as well, i guess. For other ascendancys you should look for other guides.

I know it's a slayer guide, but I was asking for the order at which you take the slayer points? :)

Oh my bad :)

First: Endless Hunger
Second: Brutal Fervour
Third: Headsman
Fourth: Bane of Legends

The leech nodes are the most important ones, so these first to stay alive.
hello there.

Actually leveling with your build , and it's really cool.

I have a quick question.

What is the best ratio between attack per second and aftershock ?

With atziri disfavour (+2 to level of support gem) + 21/20 less duration and the helm enchant (30%) you have 0.3 s delay between earthquake and the aftershock. that means you must have an attack time of 0.31 s(0.32 to prevent lag issue) to not loose aftershock.

With this you can achieve 3 aftershock each second.

If you add warped timepiece amulet , you get 0.24 s delay between earthquake and aftershock. if you can manage to have 0.25 attack time , you jump to 4 aftershock per second.

do you think we can achieve 0.32 attack time with atziri disfavour ?

And if yes , do you think 0.25 attack time is doable , and if yes, do you think warped timepiece is better than carnage heart ? (you loose some stat , leech and damage while leeching , but you gain 1 aftershock each second , seems really better).
"
Prycro wrote:
"
epyleptyx wrote:
No stun immun? How do you deal with it?

Hello,

you could actually grab the 2 other ascendancy points to "Overwhelm" to get stun immunity. But for me its not worth the lost of the 20% cull and perma onlaught. If you really want, you can travel to Unwavering Stance or use Kaoms Roots. But in both cases you will lose your evade chance (not much but espacially with a Sins Rebirth nice to have), and with Kaoms your sockets. Last thing would be the boot enchantment, but that work only if you killed recently, so not useful on for example Shaper fights. You can try it out. For me the good life pool is sufficient enaugh.

Thanks for answer :)

Does having a huge amount of life prevent you from always being stunned?

When i'll respec my champion, i'll try unwavering stance in a first place, and then without :)
"
epyleptyx wrote:
"
Prycro wrote:
"
epyleptyx wrote:
No stun immun? How do you deal with it?

Hello,

you could actually grab the 2 other ascendancy points to "Overwhelm" to get stun immunity. But for me its not worth the lost of the 20% cull and perma onlaught. If you really want, you can travel to Unwavering Stance or use Kaoms Roots. But in both cases you will lose your evade chance (not much but espacially with a Sins Rebirth nice to have), and with Kaoms your sockets. Last thing would be the boot enchantment, but that work only if you killed recently, so not useful on for example Shaper fights. You can try it out. For me the good life pool is sufficient enaugh.

Thanks for answer :)

Does having a huge amount of life prevent you from always being stunned?

When i'll respec my champion, i'll try unwavering stance in a first place, and then without :)

Monsters stun me very rarely, the higher your life the less you get stunned. Im sitting at 7.5k at the moment in Incursion League and my gear is not very great, so very achievable.
Last edited by Prycro on Jun 12, 2018, 5:09:22 PM
"
Kalt13008 wrote:
hello there.

Actually leveling with your build , and it's really cool.

I have a quick question.

What is the best ratio between attack per second and aftershock ?

With atziri disfavour (+2 to level of support gem) + 21/20 less duration and the helm enchant (30%) you have 0.3 s delay between earthquake and the aftershock. that means you must have an attack time of 0.31 s(0.32 to prevent lag issue) to not loose aftershock.

With this you can achieve 3 aftershock each second.

If you add warped timepiece amulet , you get 0.24 s delay between earthquake and aftershock. if you can manage to have 0.25 attack time , you jump to 4 aftershock per second.

do you think we can achieve 0.32 attack time with atziri disfavour ?

And if yes , do you think 0.25 attack time is doable , and if yes, do you think warped timepiece is better than carnage heart ? (you loose some stat , leech and damage while leeching , but you gain 1 aftershock each second , seems really better).

Hello!

First of all, with a Disfavour its not that hard to reach your perfect attack speed. I removed even a attack speed jewel, to achieve the perfect attacks per secound. I figured out that a 0.32 attack time works best on 0.29 delay (with 21/20less duration). So no lag issues here.

Im sure its also achievable to get the attacks per secound to work with a Warped Timepiece. I actually never tryed it out in 3.3, i forget about it.

Im not sure its worth but i definitely try it out.

I will test things out and maybe update my guide.

Thx for the note, Stay safe! :)

Deathless Shaper kill Video is up! Im still on a 5l so the damage is not at its maximum, but i think its pretty okay.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-72t_Zk4kE
Somehow my voice was recorded, so dont be surprised.

Managed to 6L axe in 100 fuses (pls dont hate me for my luck) and got a tombfist with the jewels, guess i need enchant 6L Belly and a few upgrades to my gear like boots, ring, belt

OP, How much dps is enough for shaper in path of building? or at least guardians
"

Managed to 6L axe in 100 fuses (pls dont hate me for my luck) and got a tombfist with the jewels, guess i need enchant 6L Belly and a few upgrades to my gear like boots, ring, belt

OP, How much dps is enough for shaper in path of building? or at least guardians

Killed Shaper today, deathless with a 5l and budget gear. I also updated the PoB from Incursion league, so you can compare the gear with yours. Shaper should be already pretty easy for you with some experience.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info