[3.11] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

"
nicky2tymes wrote:
The beauty of EQ is it's not hipster, therefore the enchant isn't ridiculous. For a currency poor player who has little time to play, would I be better off getting a 500 pdps axe and the helmet enchant for roughly 60c, or completely hold out to save 2 ex for atziris axe? Of course I know the axe would be the biggest upgrade, but I'm looking at the realistic opportunity costs here since delve has skyrocketed ex:c ratios (last I checked). Thanks

Go for the Disfavour, for real its such a great weapon for this build, you wont regret the 2ex investment.

Wish I had a 20% but rerolled into this build. Just got the 6l today.
"
Zirderick wrote:

Wish I had a 20% but rerolled into this build. Just got the 6l today.

yea pretty nice! If your EQ duration is lower than your attack speed then its all good. I mean you can always replace the helmetenchant later, they are pretty cheap. :)
"
Prycro wrote:

You would do more damage, if you use ruthless in your EQ setup and maim in your totem setup, since the totem would maim the enemys and therefore they take increased physical damage.

i have 5l VAW on Disfavour ( VAW - CE - DoFL - MPD - Bloodlust ) i change ruth on 6l chest EQ but i don't put Maim on VAW setup, the vuln ring provide to Maim enemy's, right?
Almost there on currency for the axe!

Question: I just got the soul for the 50% increase in recover to work with the blood rage degen/IC setup. But i noticed that now my life is always missing 6hp no matter what. So that makes the damage on full life not work. Am I missing something? Do we need to change gems if using bloodrage setup? Awesome build! Thx in advance.

Edit: I'm reading this is a glitch and it does indeed work. Gonna go test

Edit2: Yep it is fine. Wish they'd fix shit like this though
Last edited by nicky2tymes on Sep 15, 2018, 7:27:13 PM
"
Prycro wrote:
"
nicky2tymes wrote:
The beauty of EQ is it's not hipster, therefore the enchant isn't ridiculous. For a currency poor player who has little time to play, would I be better off getting a 500 pdps axe and the helmet enchant for roughly 60c, or completely hold out to save 2 ex for atziris axe? Of course I know the axe would be the biggest upgrade, but I'm looking at the realistic opportunity costs here since delve has skyrocketed ex:c ratios (last I checked). Thanks

Go for the Disfavour, for real its such a great weapon for this build, you wont regret the 2ex investment.

Just got it, and yeah.... It's sweet! Only a 592pdps nicer than what I was rolling. Also, with the blood rage/IC setup I seem to be able to literally stand in traps. Awesome god damn build man!
Hey, I followed your build till level 92 so far and having lots of fun running lab, delve and maps.
Currently Iam trying to upgrade my gear and want to discuss the usefulness of the jewel "the red nightmare".
In my case i would need to change my passive tree in a way, where i would loose 2 jewel sockets. In addition i would loose one more current jewel because of the replacement with the red nightmare. Leaving me with 4 instead of 6 jewel sockets in the passive tree. The jewels I would put out are stattet with +attack speed, +%life and +% area dmg. Path of building calculated a drop in EQ DPS from 146 k to 126 k and a decrease in life from 7 k to 6,6 k.
To my question: Overweight the additional block and the endurance charges the loss of 400 hp and 20k damage?

Thanks in advance! (:
"
Rainmaker_JLN wrote:

To my question: Overweight the additional block and the endurance charges the loss of 400 hp and 20k damage?

Thanks in advance! (:

this is the pont but only a couple of us seem to play this build in Delve....
i think in this season this setup is not best for perform in deep delve....any idea for switch slayer in something else?
You know these builds are bad when the guy who made them isn't playing the build.

Don't waste your time on this, unless you wanna start out and then reroll.
"
Beskaius wrote:
"
Prycro wrote:

You would do more damage, if you use ruthless in your EQ setup and maim in your totem setup, since the totem would maim the enemys and therefore they take increased physical damage.

i have 5l VAW on Disfavour ( VAW - CE - DoFL - MPD - Bloodlust ) i change ruth on 6l chest EQ but i don't put Maim on VAW setup, the vuln ring provide to Maim enemy's, right?

No. You put maim support in your AW to make the enemys to take increased physical damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info