[3.11] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

Any substitute for Damage on Full Life support?
+ a jewel that leech 0.36 mana

5.100 life pool and......i'm not so safe like you say.....need 6l axe? need 6l belly? need 10 more lvl? (79 here)

can't run over t5 or rare map so is difficult to farm currency for boost setup.....same for delve i costantly die in a currency room....it's a bit frustrating not to progress in this season....any suggestion?
"
Beskaius wrote:
+ a jewel that leech 0.36 mana

5.100 life pool and......i'm not so safe like you say.....need 6l axe? need 6l belly? need 10 more lvl? (79 here)

can't run over t5 or rare map so is difficult to farm currency for boost setup.....same for delve i costantly die in a currency room....it's a bit frustrating not to progress in this season....any suggestion?

Get new rings with flat physical damage, that should boost yours well enough. Try get other boots with more life. The same goes for your chest and helmet.

Why do you have 4 Life flasks and one Mana Flask?! get yourself a Lions Roar and a Atziris Promise, drop 2 life and the mana flask. Your leech should be enough to boost things up.

Also, Soul of Arkaali needs to be upgraded for cwdt - bloodrage - IC - Inc Duration.

You have no cwdt at all, thats a bit of a disadvantage. -> get 4L gloves to put that inthere. Vuln on hit is nice, but defense before ofense.

A loreweave as Chest would suit you nicely or a Belly. If you can Slot it in, try a Deidbell helmet, looks cool and gives you flat damage ontop too.

cheers

edit: spelling
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Last edited by eviL_Bison on Sep 7, 2018, 6:48:13 AM
"
eviL_Bison wrote:

edit: spelling

kk ty, is time to work for it !!!
Last edited by Beskaius on Sep 7, 2018, 7:20:34 AM

I am kinda slow at the game, but started mapping a few days ago. I am pretty casual (play a couple hours here and there) and this build is a blast. I'm melting T7 right now easily.

Just finished my first Uber lab (on any character) as well with 0 problems. I'm up to about 3ex (220 chaos) saved up right now. Belly of the Beast is pretty cheap right now, but I am really saving up for a Disfavour. I can get a pretty high DPS one right now (600+)- but without the links. I only have about 40 fuses so I am hesitant to go down that path yet.

I did find this for only 7chaos
and snapped it up. Going to run Uber Lab some more and try to get a good enchant to sell. I sold some boots with dual leech I enchanted for 30c and a got a decent Starkonja enchanted for sale right now.

Def the most fun I've had with a build and really enjoying it.

Last edited by Texans1231 on Sep 7, 2018, 11:34:02 PM
So I got this today:

I had to spend about 100 jewelers, 200 chromes and ~1000 fuses to get it 6 linked and the colors I need. So, I am really poor again. Like, 7 chaos to my name.

For the blue Earthquake support- which is better, Concentrated or Area of Effect? Personal choice? I assume when mapping, use AoE… when doing bosses/lab use Conc?

Also, the helm enchant.. I found a really cheap +25% Earthquake Damage enchanted helm. Is the duration enchant better?

Last edited by Texans1231 on Sep 8, 2018, 6:15:58 PM
"
Texans1231 wrote:
So I got this today:

I had to spend about 100 jewelers, 200 chromes and ~1000 fuses to get it 6 linked and the colors I need. So, I am really poor again. Like, 7 chaos to my name.

For the blue Earthquake support- which is better, Concentrated or Area of Effect? Personal choice? I assume when mapping, use AoE… when doing bosses/lab use Conc?

Also, the helm enchant.. I found a really cheap +25% Earthquake Damage enchanted helm. Is the duration enchant better?

Inc. area for clearing and for (hard) bosses swap in conc. effect.
EQ duration is the BIS enchant here. Try to get one one a high ilvl armour base,
its easy to craft life and some resists by yourself afterwards.
Your next step is definitely the Disfavour tho.
Running lab is great to create some currency, especially on days with good layout.
Can I use An Elder helmet with
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Less Duration
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 16 Concentrated Effect
+94 to maximum Life
for this build? Do you think it will work?
Hello!

I am currently playing this build on SSF and realy enjoying it. Now i do wonder i found those two axes. What would be the best one to use?

Kaom's?

or

Since the second axe gives you frenzy which in turn gives bigger and more aoe. but at the cost of less phys damage.

Could anyone give me some advice?

ok now with 6.6k life pool and this setup is a little bit fun to play ^^

is better to put EQ in 5l Axe or in chest? and is better to put Ruthless on setup then the inc/conc gem?
Last edited by Beskaius on Sep 10, 2018, 8:37:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info