[3.11] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

"
Prycro wrote:
"
itskaeo wrote:
Is there a way to check if your aftershocks are "clipping" due to having too much attack speed? I currently have the 30% helm enchant and 20Q Lesser Duration but not level 20 yet, is that enough to NOT use a Warped TImepiece?

Just compare your EQ duration with your attack speed. If you have for example 0.30 duration, then should a 0.32 attack rate be fine.

So as long as my "Skill Duration" is faster than my "Attack Time" I should be fine?
Do I ever level CWDT+IC+BR beyond the gem guide's recommendation, or once they get there, they stay there forever?
Hello,
If I have Atziri Disfavour .. how to keep mana using EQ ? I am always off mana.

EDIT: jewel, i see .. sorry :)
Last edited by HELLERcz on Jul 1, 2018, 5:22:17 PM
"
Prycro wrote:
You have to level your Blood Rage higher to cast it manually. Its your choice. Yep i have Blood Rage in a Unset Ring in most of the videos. I usually prefer to cast my Blood Rage myself to make sure, the debuff happens, even on bossfights.
Important: Dont forget to upgrade your Pantheon "Soul of Arakaali" by killing the toxic sewer boss. :)

Thanks for your advice! I've now added blood rage as a seperate link so i can cast it manually. I now have a gem (non-linked) free in my immortal call setup. Would enduring cry be worthwhile to add into this build? It would generate endurance charges and buff immortal call/soul of arakaali duration and i dont have anything else to fill that spot. Would adding enduring cry and casting it manually be worth it in this case, to buff IC/soul of arakaali?

Hey. Thank you very much for the build. I am figuring out Ancestral Warchief set up in this build atm.

As we do bleed + maim (from tombfist), should we replace maim support with faster attack support in the AW gem setup?

Thanks!
Having a hard time keeping my skill duration lower than attackrate. gots to get that enchant yo
"
BlackZangief wrote:
Do I ever level CWDT+IC+BR beyond the gem guide's recommendation, or once they get there, they stay there forever?

You can level your setup as high as you want, but i recommend using this levels.
"
itskaeo wrote:
"
Prycro wrote:
"
itskaeo wrote:
Is there a way to check if your aftershocks are "clipping" due to having too much attack speed? I currently have the 30% helm enchant and 20Q Lesser Duration but not level 20 yet, is that enough to NOT use a Warped TImepiece?

Just compare your EQ duration with your attack speed. If you have for example 0.30 duration, then should a 0.32 attack rate be fine.

So as long as my "Skill Duration" is faster than my "Attack Time" I should be fine?

Yep. You should have a little slower attack rate then your EQ duration, because of the server lag.
~0.02 difference.
"
Having a hard time keeping my skill duration lower than attackrate. gots to get that enchant yo

Yes, the enchant is pretty important for engame stuff, to keep going your aftershocks with high attack speed.
Last edited by Prycro on Jul 5, 2018, 6:30:31 AM
"
pisitputt wrote:
Hey. Thank you very much for the build. I am figuring out Ancestral Warchief set up in this build atm.

As we do bleed + maim (from tombfist), should we replace maim support with faster attack support in the AW gem setup?

Thanks!

No. The maim from the Tombfists is quality of life, as we maim on every hit to get the damage benefit instantly from maim in our totem setup.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info