[3.11] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

"
jeske89 wrote:
Hey there, new player here. I've been playing Path of Exile for almost a week now and managed to get to act 9 right now with this build. Amazingly fun with earthquake and once your build gets online very strong build and pretty easy to play, even for a player that has only played a week now.

I had a question about upgrade order for gear: once i get some chaos orbs should i first focus on upgrading weapon and body or should i upgrade differently? Also how important is it get 6l items? Is it enough to have 5l's when mapping tier 1-5?

Anyways, thank you very much for posting this build! Really got me very addicted to this game!

Also, how important is the Cast when Damage taken + immortal call setup when you cant generate endurance charges yet? Because the the red nightmare crimson jewel is quite expensive and probably not affordable for me for some time. Should i still link CwdT + immortal call on my gear even without an endurance charge generator?

Thanks in advance!
I'm relatively new to the game (only 300 hours lol..) so I'm not sure I understand the point of taking immortal call without endurance charges.

Am I missing something? Where do we get endurance charges?

I quickly browsed through the thread so I apologize if this question has been asked and answered already.

Edit: I see the person above me is asking a similar question.
Last edited by f3llyn on Jun 27, 2018, 10:13:36 AM
"
f3llyn wrote:
I'm relatively new to the game (only 300 hours lol..) so I'm not sure I understand the point of taking immortal call without endurance charges.

I quickly browsed through the thread so I apologize if this question has been asked and answered already.

Immortal Call has a base Duration so even without charges you get a short immortality duration
There is the pantheon proc (50 % more recovery when you stop taking damage over time.)
Blood rage is a damage over time. So each time immortal call proc , you stop taking damage over time from blood rage and you gain the 50 % more recovery , who greatly improve your leech.
This is the most important point about this
"
jeske89 wrote:
"
jeske89 wrote:
Hey there, new player here. I've been playing Path of Exile for almost a week now and managed to get to act 9 right now with this build. Amazingly fun with earthquake and once your build gets online very strong build and pretty easy to play, even for a player that has only played a week now.

I had a question about upgrade order for gear: once i get some chaos orbs should i first focus on upgrading weapon and body or should i upgrade differently? Also how important is it get 6l items? Is it enough to have 5l's when mapping tier 1-5?

Anyways, thank you very much for posting this build! Really got me very addicted to this game!

Also, how important is the Cast when Damage taken + immortal call setup when you cant generate endurance charges yet? Because the the red nightmare crimson jewel is quite expensive and probably not affordable for me for some time. Should i still link CwdT + immortal call on my gear even without an endurance charge generator?

Thanks in advance!

Hey man,
I personally would upgrade to disfavour first, it's the biggest dps enhance you can get.
5L is totally fine for farming lab and endgame maps. I killed shaper on a 5L quite easily.
Using Flasks is also a great way to improve your damage.
Lions Roar and Atziris Promise are very cheap and are "must haves".

And like "Kalt13008" said: the important thing on cwdt - immortal call - blood rage is the pantheon with the life recovery rate.
A Red Nightmare is not needed at all for this, it just extends the time of your physical damage immunity a little.

Hope I could help you out a bit! :)
Last edited by Prycro on Jun 28, 2018, 5:02:33 PM
"
Prycro wrote:
"
jeske89 wrote:
"
jeske89 wrote:

Thanks in advance!

Hey man,
I personally would upgrade to disfavour first, it's the biggest dps enhance you can get.
5L is totally fine for farming lab and endgame maps. I killed shaper on a 5L quite easily.
Using Flasks is also a great way to improve your damage.
Lions Roar and Atziris Promise are very cheap and are "must haves".

And like "Kalt13008" said: the important thing on cwdt - immortal call - blood rage is the pantheon with the life recovery rate.
A Red Nightmare is not needed at all for this, it just extends the time of your physical damage immunity a little.

Hope I could help you out a bit! :)

Thanks for the advice! I've gone and added more links to my gear for now and added CwdT + immortal call + blood rage. Doing this though made me unable to cast blood rage manually. In one of your videos i see you actively cast blood rage. Was that because you had not linked it yet with cast when damage taken? Or am i missing something that would allow to cast blood rage manually?

Thanks in advance!
"
Asura2468 wrote:
"
f3llyn wrote:

Immortal Call has a base Duration so even without charges you get a short immortality duration

I wasn't aware of that. You learn something new every day.

Thanks!
You have to level your Blood Rage higher to cast it manually. Its your choice. Yep i have Blood Rage in a Unset Ring in most of the videos. I usually prefer to cast my Blood Rage myself to make sure, the debuff happens, even on bossfights.
Important: Dont forget to upgrade your Pantheon "Soul of Arakaali" by killing the toxic sewer boss. :)
Is there a way to check if your aftershocks are "clipping" due to having too much attack speed? I currently have the 30% helm enchant and 20Q Lesser Duration but not level 20 yet, is that enough to NOT use a Warped TImepiece?
"
itskaeo wrote:
Is there a way to check if your aftershocks are "clipping" due to having too much attack speed? I currently have the 30% helm enchant and 20Q Lesser Duration but not level 20 yet, is that enough to NOT use a Warped TImepiece?

Just compare your EQ duration with your attack speed. If you have for example 0.30 duration, then should a 0.32 attack rate be fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info