Red Elder not giving Memory Fragment

"
IamLoco wrote:
Yes I did, several times actually. No fragment from these maps.

"
4th time killed elder in red maps. still 14/15.

"
Daiss05 wrote:
same problem

"
P0WERB0TT0M wrote:
same problem here

"
Marake wrote:
same problem

"
KuraiArashi wrote:
Also having the same issue.

Quoting you so that you get a notification for this post.

Could you please go to "Epiloge" -> "The Templar Laboritory", go downstairs and check the "Book of Memories". There should be 14 pages when your quest is at 14/15, but it's not necessarily the last (15th) page that is missing. If pages 1-14 are there and page 15 is missing: Sorry, no further idea.

Otherwise: My guess is that some of you are missing page 13, is that correct? That memory fragment comes from "a T15 map under elder influence". Note that it only needs influence, so the grey goo zone on the atlas, not the Elder or one of his guardians. I also suspect that only natural T15 maps work and shaped maps (T10 into T15) won't.

If page 9, 11, 12 or 14 is missing, then you didn't get one of the fragments from an elder guardian.

In any case, please tell what page is missing and if you would like further suggestions what you can try.
i have just had the same thing happen to me >.<
I am stuck at 14.

Killed Elder on red map (with blue highlight) stating there would be the fragment.

I keep Shaper Alive in the fight and nothing drops.

I have now done this 3 times so it's clearly a bug.

Please fix
Last edited by apotropaiko on Jul 26, 2018, 4:01:56 PM
I too have had the same issue, 15th fragment says it will drop from Elder on red maps and I've solo killed Elder on my map deathless with Shaper surviving the fight every time. It will not drop. I thought it had to have him spawn on a tier 15 map which is why I didn't report it till now but just killed him perfectly on a tier 15 map and still no luck.

Hope this gets fixed. I really want to kill Uber Elder for my first time :)
I've done it multiple times, and I have the same exact problem everyone else is reporting.

Map = Basilica (t15)
Bug Reference Number: 2,240,953,109

Stuck at 14/15 Shaper's Memory Fragments
At least you all got to 14!

I'm stuck on 13/15 - Just killed the Enslaver on a T15 Red map with the memory fragment showing and no luck

https://photos.app.goo.gl/sBBFKhnbomADetmb6

I still have one showing on a Shaped T15 Belfry map so I'll try that after I'm back from shopping:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/9gBKF9udNSiooB247

"
aRTy42 wrote:

If page 9, 11, 12 or 14 is missing, then you didn't get one of the fragments from an elder guardian.

In any case, please tell what page is missing and if you would like further suggestions what you can try.

My Book of Memories is showing this so help would be appreciated, as as the only thing i'm missing is 13...?
https://photos.app.goo.gl/sBBFKhnbomADetmb6
"
Saekhmet wrote:

My Book of Memories is showing this so help would be appreciated, as as the only thing i'm missing is 13...?

Page 10 and 13 are missing. According to my knowledge that means you need:
*a T14 map under elder influence
*a T15 map under elder influence

You don't need to have an elder guardian or the elder on the map, but him being there should not be the issue. I suspect that shaped maps cause trouble here though, you might need a natural T14 and T15 map under influence.

If you are unlocking most maps, you can expand your current influence towards hydra and should get the fragments from those T14/15. If you'd rather not unlock those, defeat your current elder guardians and elder and try to spread the influence at your top right red map quadrant (phoenix) next time, since you have maps unlocked there.
"
aRTy42 wrote:
"
Saekhmet wrote:

Page 10 and 13 are missing. According to my knowledge that means you need:
*a T14 map under elder influence
*a T15 map under elder influence

You don't need to have an elder guardian or the elder on the map, but him being there should not be the issue. I suspect that shaped maps cause trouble here though, you might need a natural T14 and T15 map under influence.

If you are unlocking most maps, you can expand your current influence towards hydra and should get the fragments from those T14/15. If you'd rather not unlock those, defeat your current elder guardians and elder and try to spread the influence at your top right red map quadrant (phoenix) next time, since you have maps unlocked there.

Good spot! :)

And thanks for the advice - worked my way to Crimson Temple and got the memory fragment from there!
https://photos.app.goo.gl/N3gfPhPjfE2VFx248

So theoretically, now I can get the one from T15 Belfry... Which I'll try now!

I'd like to unlock more maps but not a clue how the map dropping system works, other than that I have very little luck in getting the next tiers to drop. When the game says "Maps drop at least one tier higher" I'd assume it meant one tier higher of the current map you're running, but clearly that's not the case! Lol...

Cheers aRTy42!
I have to say that this is the most frustrated I have been in all my time in the game.

I have defeated all elder guardians. I have gotten 14 other memory fragments. My Book of Memories has 1-14 listed. I kept the Shaper alive during his phase of the fight. After a hideously painful fight I entered my last portal and BANG there is a loot drop on the ground (all armour and weapons)but no memory fragment or watcher's eye :-(

I would point out that I was expecting Zana to show up for the protective bubble for his final blast that I read about, but never saw her or the final blast (it could have been what killed me the previous time).

Note that the Elder spawned and was identified on a tier 13 Malformation map, not sure if this had anything to do with the problem.

Would someone from GGG be good enough to explain to me where I went wrong.
Same for me. T11 Waterways, Shaper survived quite nicely.

No memory fragment drop.

Now I have to start influencing 20 god damn maps again to get elder to spawn.

Awesome!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info