The Incursion League Hat

That hat is worth 10 cent, not more.
"
Gensou wrote:
I can get a better looking hat IRL for less.
As a player who experienced tencent powerful destruction over games, I play League of Legends too, and experienced how they systematically push the prices up and forcing changes so they can get MORE money, expect more higher prices from now on.
Last edited by Occisus on Jun 4, 2018, 7:02:42 AM
I have never quite understood the premise of boycotting a company based purely on whether or not they are successful.

The MTX looks nice though, I always appreciate any additional understated MTXs that are added to the game, keep it up GGG!
Take my money, who doesn't want to have a brimmed hat.
Can we get something different than a brimmeed hat next league? They are getting way to stale aren't what I would call "must have" exclusive mtx.
Last edited by Menacetech on Jun 4, 2018, 10:27:10 AM
"
DrDozier wrote:
I find it funny that everyone is complaining about $10. A damn coffee at the gas station cost $2...

lol
A coffee here in my country is 3 cents. 10$ is someone's monthly salary.
Notice no supporter packs under my profile.
Nice HAT ! But is quite expensive... Maybe you could give it for free to all of us as an appreciation token to your fans at the beginning of the new Incursion League,but hey!...
Last edited by Erby_Sifu on Jun 4, 2018, 12:39:47 PM
I like it, nicer than the previous ones, but I ain't paying that much for it.
It should be an award you receive upon completing something in the league. Like reaching lvl 90 or actively playing for 300 hours.

But yea, you're gonna get money anyways, ppl are gonna buy it like mad. Stuff doesn't have to make sense to make money, look at Iphones. (A fact and a joke, 2 in 1)
What league mechanic/theme for a bowler hat?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info