The Incursion League Hat

"
鬼殺し wrote:
But no, now that you're backed by the world's fifth largest megacorp, standards have to change. People were cool buying overpriced, undercooked shinies to support GGG. I sure as shit was. That excuse no longer applies, even *if* Tencent aren't throwing money into your production processes directly...

I think it more likely that tencent are pulling money OUT rather than putting it in. They've already made their investment.
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
"
Sarno wrote:
These are like twice as expensive as they should be. :/

GGG, plz make these league-'memento' MTX more affordable! Personally I don't care about them at all, but some players may find them more attractive when they are cheaper than a good game on Steam e.g.
idk why this whine about price, price for this hat is absolutely fair and fine.
When I saw the news on first page, I thought "Oh, are they giving out this free hat because of the incursion? It's kinda ugly, but, it's free, why not see how to get it. Then see that you have to pay for it. Na, please, na."
yeah they could overhaul the prices. With lower individual priced mtx atleast we would be able to collect them and buy more. something anyone can throw together in little time with least knowledge in 3d modeling shouldnt be priced that high. then again this is nothing new for ggg and they are being consistent with it so i dont really have any problem with it other than not being able to get more mtx for the same price. boy that sentence just kept going.

Sure an mtx should feel unique and somewhat exclusive. Would be nice if league hats specifically were easier to collect though.
"
ziemaanna wrote:
This hat is nice! I bought two.

nice try tencent
$10 for my country is HUGE. Here on our country people only make $450 a month, and that is in a good month. I would love to see lowered prices.
Almost 10 euro for this meh looking hat? Nope... also i never got the whole hat thing.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Paldamus on Jun 4, 2018, 5:57:40 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
...now that you're backed by the world's fifth largest megacorp, standards have to change. People were cool buying overpriced, undercooked shinies to support GGG. I sure as shit was.

+1

Honestly, if you are struggling you should start charging us for new leagues instead of offering ridiculous hats.
Nope, this is too much!

Well, I have paid my dues since beta... over $800 into this game.

I am not supporting Tencent, regardless of how much smoke GGG tries to blow up our as* about how things will not change, etc...
I was happy to support them when they were an indie developer, but not now.
Beta member since: 0.9.8f (April 23rd 2012)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info