Incursion Launch Success

This is superb! Good work everyone! Thank you.
Congratulations on both the seemingly great league and the successful launch.

So far Incursion League feels very polished, rewarding, and fair. The skill reworks also seem great. I’ve been playing a self-cast Vaal Arc Elementalist and it’s heaps of fun. Using Arc feels satisfying, the animation looks great... it’s some of the most fun I’ve had playing Path of Exile.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Why my PoE client is downloading whole patch again?
the new league is great fun so far; I'm in Act 2 and have had 11 incursions and been through my first temple. In the incursions, I accomplished nothing. time usually ran out before I could even begin to find my way. Killing monsters didn't seem to do anything. One time I made it to another room. I never saw an architect (that I'm aware of). So my first temple was just "whatever" showed up. That was a challenge and fun. It was big!! Having a companion for the fight was a very nice addition. Loot drops seemed better than usual. Lucky RNG or did you increase it?

Great job!!
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
140k players. Good job tencent!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
now release a dope mystery box tmr!!!
FIX SG SERVER
So far great feelings, can't wait to explore everything this update has to offer :)
"
Chris wrote:
For fairness to the vast majority of users who would have been 20 minutes behind in the crucial period of the ladder rush

Not sure if sarcasm... :D

But congrats! As far as I've experienced so far, this is gonna be a very good league.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Jun 2, 2018, 1:12:21 AM
Thanks GGG! Just bought another supporter pack!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
So you guys finally managed to launch a league without a major fuck up or game breaking bug or league breaking mechanic and we're suppose to golf clap and say well done?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info