Incursion Launch Success

1st page esketit

edit: nvm lul
Last edited by Ryouuko on Jun 1, 2018, 7:08:13 PM
nice!
NICE LEAGUE! Gz on player number succes
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
As I, and several other users have an issue where the game crashes at the login screen 100% of the time since the patch you won't be seeing me in Wraeclast soon.

GG to the majority that can actually play the game still.

UPDATE: I went into the .ini file and changed it to boot in dx9. It worked, I can at least see the log in screen again. I guess dx11 is having the issues for some people currently, or there are only a handful using it? Either way I'm happy it stopped crashing.
Last edited by RubySydell on Jun 1, 2018, 7:52:30 PM
Not for São Paulo Gateway, where we have to play with 500 ping or open infinite instances of a map to get a instance with 50ms.
Good Job
Saved
As always - disconnects, crashes, etc. Nothing new, all stably
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
140k is impressive, and does mean that GGG has reversed the prior trend; we went from ~135k for Harbinger, barely over 100k for Abyss, and only some 90k for Bestiary.

Still, I'd hope that one of these days there'll be a launch that's actually 100% smooth: no login queues, no crashes for pretty much anyone.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
I love that idea, I couldn't wait and I really hope Alva will stay with us in core game. But in maps or maybe a few lvls earlier - not since Act 1, cause it is really boring and disappointing to visit your first ten incursions and move there sooo slooowly, kill few mobs, can't even hurt any architects and just... do nothing. I think mobs should be weaker at early incursion and/or we should have more time, but I don't know.
What I know is that this is really great thing and will be better. Like maps but more rng, brain activity and fun. And rewards! Huhu.
Great job, GGG! Thank you so much and good luck with this work.
Smile! <3
Anyone else have encountered an issue "Disconect before patching complete" while checking resources? cant get into game at all :( Any solution?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info