PvP in 3.3.0 and Beyond

who would've thought immortal spiders with worm flask gonna ruin the game right?
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
GGG please take a look at MAGMA ORB, all traps and mines support gems, Ball Light., Fireball, these skills need like 80% Less damage VS PLAYERS!
The Holy Bible
GGG, Scorching Ray needs another round of damage nerf, 80% less damage VS PLAYERS PLEASE. Totem scorching ray offscreen tag of death, broken, no fun.
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
Last edited by Castablanca on Jan 18, 2019, 9:48:38 PM
"
Castablanca wrote:
GGG, Scorching Ray needs another round of damage nerf, 80% less damage VS PLAYERS PLEASE. Totem scorching ray offscreen tag of death, broken, no fun.

I think you are playing mine&trap right, can t you use conversion trap on those totems? Or something chaining like arc.

But yea, SR should get nerfed a bit more.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jan 19, 2019, 2:12:06 PM
Good recommendation.
It’s pretty nutty how much area denial SR totems can have now.

I was also just trolling scryler. He obviously hates gc miner, randomly 1v1’s me to record to submit to GGG to nerf gc miner for round 2 nerfs. The real counter to everything this season is ball lightning trapper.
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
"
Castablanca wrote:
Good recommendation.
It’s pretty nutty how much area denial SR totems can have now.

I was also just trolling scryler. He obviously hates gc miner, randomly 1v1’s me to record to submit to GGG to nerf gc miner for round 2 nerfs. The real counter to everything this season is ball lightning trapper.

ya, lots of fun

just i notice trap +
have more aoe and self cast Ice nova + Frostbolt have more aoe than both
Lets get an overall damage reduction in the pvp scaling now that zerphi and block is gone. Also destroy sire and bring fucking Maramoa to the hideout for the love of god so we can get to the arena
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Mar 12, 2019, 10:43:43 PM

hey GGG, will this be broken or you kind of added some pvp penalty to skills using this support?
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Feb 20, 2019, 11:56:04 AM
you know the answer
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info