PvP in 3.3.0 and Beyond

"
Rakiii wrote:
- All immunities are absurd in pvp (especially CI)

WAT
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
removed
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
Last edited by relithh on Jun 29, 2018, 1:03:11 AM
Poet Pen VD, explosive arrow, trappers and miners are absolute cancer of PvP im very happy that u wanna do something with it. thanks
For some reason no melee skills were mentioned.
Min-maxed Lacerate would be as cancerous as any miner. Because of 80+ units range and 'bugged' waves snapshotting.
true, but there are even bigger problems.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
we need to be fair, if ranged get projectile max distance/minimap and damage nerfed like GGG seems to have mentioned then some op melee skills like lacerate-bladeflurry&molten strike also need a nerf.

I am a big melee enthusiast but I don t want just a meta shift from ranged to melee, Things need to be fair for everyone.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jul 23, 2018, 6:30:14 AM
"
NickK_GGG wrote:
Hey guys,

First off, I'm really glad so many people are still having fun and are invested in PvP, despite it not being a development focus recently.

Over the next few months we'd like to address the most heinous balance issues affecting PvP. We're compiling a list of the most problematic skills and seeing what we can do to bring them in line with what we (and you) feel is a much more sensible power level.

It's also been a few years since the PvP damage-scaling algorithm has had a deep look, and in that time we've introduced Ascendancies, Abyss Jewels and dozens and dozens of new skills, supports and mods. It's pretty likely that the current algorithm needs some work.

This job becomes much, much simpler with feedback, which is where you guys come in. Short and sweet feedback about which skills/ascendancies/mods/whatever are most problematic, and why they are problematic, will help us immensely. Try to be as impartial as you can.

On our current watchlist is:
  • Poet's Pen's Trigger
  • Volatile Dead
  • Explosive Arrow
  • Bear Trap
  • Kinetic Blast
  • Blight
  • Glacial Cascade
  • Cremation

And all traps and other skills that have seen significant mechanical and damage changes in 3.3.0.

ALSO MAGMA ORB AND BALL LIGHTNING TRAPS AND MINES ARE UNBALANCED IN PVP! ONE SHOOT EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING!
The Holy Bible
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Scryer16 wrote:

ALSO MAGMA ORB AND BALL LIGHTNING TRAPS AND MINES ARE UNBALANCED IN PVP! ONE SHOOT EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RAqrdopAAk

Stop complaining and start doing spider builds, Even shit build with low MS like this one guy who posted the video can kill anyone.

Who cares about magma orb when you can just walk and let immortal minions do the job.

GG GGG, but please could you make immortal minions with projectiles next time? thks !
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jan 10, 2019, 3:39:00 PM
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
Scryer16 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RAqrdopAAk

Stop complaining and start doing spider builds, Even shit build with low MS like this one guy who posted the video can kill anyone.

Who cares about magma orb when you can just walk and let immortal minions do the job.

GG GGG, but please could you make immortal minions with projectiles next time? thks !

This build can be counter but magma orb cant. EVERYONE use now magma orb and 1 shoot everyone, GGG please nerf MAGMA ORB like KB, its so unbalance and unfun, Magma Orb need like 80% less damage in PvP
The Holy Bible

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info