[3.3] Ascendant Slayer/Raider Starforge Cyclone (ISC UberElder Downed)

"
could you link photos of where to put the might of the meek jewels?

https://imgur.com/a/Xb46nnd

Adjust the choice of nodes within Meek range to suit your character.
So Droso and everyone who played this build. Did you do it as a L-starter? How does it feel compared to the original slayer version as L-starter? I've used the slayer version in 2 starts and it's the most smooth starter i've played.
"
Ompalicious wrote:
So Droso and everyone who played this build. Did you do it as a L-starter? How does it feel compared to the original slayer version as L-starter? I've used the slayer version in 2 starts and it's the most smooth starter i've played.

I start as scion, but I'm quite experienced at this type of builds.

Slayer is definitely more starter friendly, the early leveling is more smooth and "straight-forward".
Slayer also start to map efficiently much earler thx to "Headsman" buff and 20% cull (Efficiently means that you one-shot trash mobs during mapping, so less back-tracking movement with Cyclone). Scion start to catch-up when you have decent damage and one-shot trash mobs anyway, at this stage the mapping efficiency of cyclone is purely dependent on AOE range and movement speed. And Scion can get higher innate MS% than Slayer even without using Devoto's.
Last edited by Drosophila on Jul 14, 2018, 5:57:50 AM
So if you are using starforge, wouldn't chance to shock on jewels be something you should look for?
"
So if you are using starforge, wouldn't chance to shock on jewels be something you should look for?

See boot enchantment recommendation and rare jewel affix tier list in gearing section.
For race purposes (farm currency and get maximum profit in first week) which one build will be better,slayer or scion? Since in race you cant change ascendancy, it's choice between slayer and slayer/raider
"
knehtq wrote:
For race purposes (farm currency and get maximum profit in first week) which one build will be better,slayer or scion? Since in race you cant change ascendancy, it's choice between slayer and slayer/raider

For trade league is Slayer.

Not sure for SSF, because I also factor in that Scion can get both sub-ascendancy after Merciless lab, while Slayer miss the 20% Cull and Onslaught(mapping) effect until Uberlab, which may take you quite some time (RNG dependent) to get full trials completed in SSF.
Thx for reply! Also have you thought about making not pure-phys version,since as i see you kinda experienced cyclone player and your guides are clear and easy to follow? Would like to see some ele damage variation if possible.
What would your thoughts be on a QOTF variant for even faster mapping? Even without much Dex/Evasion scaling on the tree you can hit 33k evasion with QOTF, grace and a decent roll Jade/Stibnite flask. This gives about 50% increased movement speed. This is using the MotM RT tree, so could probably be optimised to get closer to the 45k evasion cap for QOTF. What do you reckon?

ALso, any thoughts on the Retch belt as a choice over a Stygian Vise?
"
AsuraVaruna wrote:
What would your thoughts be on a QOTF variant for even faster mapping? Even without much Dex/Evasion scaling on the tree you can hit 33k evasion with QOTF, grace and a decent roll Jade/Stibnite flask. This gives about 50% increased movement speed. This is using the MotM RT tree, so could probably be optimised to get closer to the 45k evasion cap for QOTF. What do you reckon?

ALso, any thoughts on the Retch belt as a choice over a Stygian Vise?

If your goal is to clear faster, they are both decent at getting this job done.

Though coloring a QOTF might be bit hard for cyclone, better getting a 6L Starforge first.

(also you should remove the "Sentinel" node, since it get affected by the Migh of the Meek jewel)
Last edited by Drosophila on Aug 14, 2018, 6:16:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info