[3.3] Crit Fire/Flamethrower Trapper! - League Starter

I just bougth a pair of gloves awesome for traps

How much do you like it?
"
marclein wrote:
I just bougth a pair of gloves awesome for traps

How much do you like it?

Nice... I picked up these the other day and they are working out pretty good!

I've seen some crazy ones out there but some of them are too rich for my blood =P
♥ we all go tissues ♥
nice
Jesus, both pairs are sick!
Nevermind - I'm an idiot
Last edited by Zanziibar on Jun 10, 2018, 3:53:49 AM
I have just killed the Shaper with this build for the very first time (first time to even play traps, lol). Thank you very much for your guide!

Edit: I was also able to clear the Hall of Grandmasters!
Last edited by DeathFilip on Jun 10, 2018, 2:14:40 PM
So this is where I'm at in the game. level 84 and for my first time ever felt confident going into Uber Lab. One shot him and managed to get all the extra keys off of him.

Thanks so much to everyone in here for all the help they've been able to offer and advice they've given. Now I just need to figure out where to go with my character for gear and maybe start learning how to map.
Last edited by SilvanOrion on Jun 10, 2018, 12:29:57 PM
"
DeathFilip wrote:
I have just killed the Shaper with this build for the very first time (first time to even play traps, lol). Thank you very much for your guide!

Edit: I was also able to clear the Hall of Grandmasters!

Grats! I'm so far behind you monsters!

It's taking me forever to get maps this time around but I just posted a video of the Phoenix guardian. When I get up to your level I'll try to get the shaper and maybe even HOTG vids up!

♥ we all go tissues ♥
Great guide, i've been clearing up everything very fast until now, any suggestions on upgrading these two? Does "Mark of the Shaper" + Elder ring worth the loss defenses?
Thanks in advance.

Full list of my items:
Spoiler
Last edited by pantelisf on Jun 10, 2018, 6:11:20 PM
"
pantelisf wrote:
Great guide, i've been clearing up everything very fast until now, any suggestions on upgrading these two? Does "Mark of the Shaper" + Elder ring worth the loss defenses?
Thanks in advance.

Full list of my items:
Spoiler

Ya know I always shoot for a few goals first then go for as much damage as I can squeeze into my gear. I like having 5k+ hp and resist maxed of course. As long as you can maintain that then just squeeze as much damage as you can out of your gear however you can.
♥ we all go tissues ♥

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info