[3.6] Death's Oath Trickster - ALL CONTENT | Tanky | Budget | Fast Clear | Lag-Free

death oath 4ever :)
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
is it possible to add rf to the build?
just got BBBGRR second time "at least 2 blue socket" feel happy :D
is there a particular way to get to 600 life rec?

with the stone golem i just have a bit over 400. seems a bit low.

any ideas?
Which additional auras do you use people ?

Ofc : despair + temporal chaine

If i use Grace i have only 250 mana and it's not very effective with mind over matter

After killing the elder I decided to make a T15 Map and record it (I'm no pro, you will see it) so interested people can see how the playstyle of a Deaths'Oath Trickster is. But I have to say again, I'm no pro, this is no great video, just a rushing over a map by a Death's Oath fanboy:

Video T15-Map: https://youtu.be/gCilv3EcLgI

"
Which additional auras do you use people ?
Ofc : despair + temporal chaine
If i use Grace i have only 250 mana and it's not very effective with mind over matter

I use despair and temp. chains. For leveling till ~ 90 i used arctic armor, but now the bigger mana-pool feels better than having arctic armor.
Do you have a
to reduce the mana-reservation of despair?
Last edited by Görf on Feb 3, 2019, 1:44:00 AM
Hey guys, i am relative new to the game ... i was lucky and dropped 2 ex and invested them in this build ... but i am getting killed every time .. can't even complete lvl 70 :( ... can you help me figuring out what i am doing wrong? the char is CoCFlum

thank you
Last edited by Aracan87 on Feb 3, 2019, 12:08:49 PM
you have 3 % chaos resi, do you recognize the debuff of death's oath? And if - you need more chaos resi.
Also, you have 3k life, this can be a bit more sou you can't get one shottet easily.
Also, in your your shield and boots are no gems - the curses are a lot of defence!
"
Görf wrote:
you have 3 % chaos resi, do you recognize the debuff of death's oath? And if - you need more chaos resi.
Also, you have 3k life, this can be a bit more sou you can't get one shottet easily.
Also, in your your shield and boots are no gems - the curses are a lot of defence!

alright, thank you very much. I will upgrade my gear in the area's you said. This build is really interisting

Kudos to you
guys ... i have such a big big problem gettin my Death's Oath coloured right .. i spend 1ex in chromes and didn't get the right coloring ... i bite my ass .. i want to play this char ... this makes me so freakin mad

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info