R I P TotalBiscuit :(

"
Morkonan wrote:

Thanks for those qualifiers - It certainly puts this in perspective. And, yes, it is a very crappy situation for anyone to be in, especially including the loss of her husband.

For those unfamiliar with it, this is "real life." It's wonderful, but it can suck... :/

Edit-Add: PS - Any links to that info? Tks in advance.

Well, here's a twitter status from Locke Miniatures showing that he auctions one of the 40k figurines that TB had commissioned from him/her: https://twitter.com/GoketaHeoga/status/1001139054782697472

Here's a link to the Co-optional memorial podcast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miI4Wd0ze0E Timestamp: 6:30-ish. That's when she mentions their house.

Now, I don't say that she WILL lose their house. Just that there obviously was a risk of doing so.
Last edited by Toborajnin on Jun 1, 2018, 12:34:43 PM
So, there is an actual thread on this forum about the man, as per usual infused with [Removed by Support] but whatever

Fucking John Bain, changed my life in 2011, it would be hard for me to pinpoint a single person who had more impact on my personal life. I mean fucking hell, I'm not really a gamer, I saw 60 fps twice since 2008 but still. I loved his soundcloud rants even when I had no real idea what he was talking about, after I hit my 30s he taught me how to grow the fuck up by showing me how a real man presents his case and his arguments. He taught me critical thinking outside of my own min and how to evaluate my own ideas about life, world and all types of shit. He introduced me to closed beta of Path of Exile, I signed up earlier but forgot about it. Fucking hell, that hit a lot harder than I thought it would.

Genna Bain, his wife is now a widow, a mother of a son with special needs and somewhat unemployed. Problem is that way back when they had a very, very shitty accountant who got them shit mortgage term and no she is at risk of losing the house. I'm from Eastern Europe, working class but I did what I can do, please consider donating a dollar or five

https://www.gofundme.com/TotalBiscuit

EDIT:

Removed the inflammatory second part, nobody cared so no additional attention was brought to the thread. Note to self: research new tactics for getting attention to something.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
Last edited by JohnGrammaticus on Jun 5, 2018, 8:33:40 AM
Charan, you know me well enough to know that I have read only the first and the last page of this thread and I am the way I am. Sure, a post intended to stay afloat by ways of stirring shit a bit but all for a good cause.

And the forums crashed during the posting so here goes the retype eh.

I've been away for abut 3 or 4 years from here, then I remembered to password recovery my way into this place again and posted this. Literally today, via google I got to this thread.

But anyway - glad to see your new-old self doing fine, I was kind of bummed you declined to participate in the alternate but doomed to fail places. A variety of reasons as you might guess, we never got to stay in touch as proper frenemies do and I had no idea you are active here still. To this day when I attempt to use the word facet-something-ous I remember who taught me that haha.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

Money..! money money money money... MONEY!

Anyone else LOVES that SONG? Who KNEW deaths could be so PROFITABLE?
"
Anyone above 10 usd gets a free pass at calling me "white knight snowflake supporting a bigot and needing attention because virtue bro". Anyone above 20 usd can tell me the words "polish death camps" without getting smashed, I've read online that this is what ought to trigger people like me the most.
I'm offended.
Spoiler
As if I need your permission for offensive language.
Spoiler
Not really interested in saying either of those phrases, but it's the principle of the thing.
Spoiler
Not actually offended.
Spoiler
But you're still wrong.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
You might not remember Scrotie acting like this.
You might not remember me acting like this. But I did.

The question is: did you fail to notice, or did you write it off as something it wasn't?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Fun fact: I didn’t realize until reading John’s post that it was precisely TotalBiscuit that exposed me to Path of Exile. I had remembered him for dozens of other game reviews, but forgot about this. I spent an afternoon watching his reviews on YouTube, just letting them auto play while looking for something to get into, and there she was. Didn’t even open a new tab, just came straight over here and created an account.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Hahah I kind of missed you Scrotie, even if you are clinically insane these days and yes, yes, I am indeed offended as well!

I took a brief gander at the forums, funny how my post was intended to be mildly inflammatory but oh boy times have changed over here, my post is nothing, it's like Silent Hill in here or something, I might actually return just to watch the show hahah

You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info