R I P TotalBiscuit :(

"
IMSilver wrote:
My greatest grief is that he won't be alive to see the upcoming MASS ARREST of the Luciferian cabal! SAD!
Nor will he see peace finally come to the Korean peninsula.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Sad loss. Watched every episode of his podcast + a lot of his old youtube content. Cancer sucks, hope his family is doing well.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Sad indeed. Always have an annual check up at minimum guys!
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
Last edited by Upandatem on May 30, 2018, 2:31:26 AM
I've never seen such a scornful and envious outburst directed at a dead person before.

Edit: The post this pertains to has been removed by a moderator.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on May 29, 2018, 9:30:37 PM
I guess the internet makes it easier for weirdos to dance on people's graves.

I dont know who this biscuit person is, but do you people understand that dancing on someone's grave is considered extremely weird and creepy?
Last edited by Khoranth on May 29, 2018, 2:41:49 PM
It's not about how or why TB died (???), it's about him dying at all.
I don't expect you to understand though, so, no worries. :)

"i am not such a terrible person."
Speaking of hypocrisies... Although I suppose that "lies" is more appropriate here.
Last edited by Vipermagi on May 29, 2018, 2:41:50 PM
Totalbiscuit was the EPITOME of youtube gaming critique...! He REVOLUTIONIZED the industry and KILLED OFF the old """critics""" that were BAD and CORRUPT...! FACTS
Last edited by IMSilver on May 29, 2018, 2:51:46 PM
SHITTY game devs are BUTTHURT that a GOOD critic points out how SHITTY their cash grab """Games""" are...! SAD
"
PaoloPinkel wrote:
[Removed by Support]

Extremely weird and creepy.
Last edited by Stacey_GGG on May 29, 2018, 9:24:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info