[3.6] Low Life Arc Mines | Uber Elder

hi,with what gem should i use remote mine support and minefield support? what do i have: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHNd81Yv0YU
"
Mateezy wrote:
hi,with what gem should i use remote mine support and minefield support? what do i have: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHNd81Yv0YU

Arc should be linked with Remote Mine and Minefield. You can discard Frost Bomb and Arcane Surge now that you have the Arc mine setup.

Also, I'd be cautious about rolling this build as a complete beginner. The budget version is perfectly playable, but the endgame items may be priced out of reach if you don't know how to make currency yet.
hey,thanks for the answer well sadly I am already lvl 36 and i will keep going with this amazing guide
HI,

I would just like to ask a general question about mines. Does the crit chance apply per mine or per detonation? e.g: if I place 3 mines at a time, do they each crit independently or do all of them crit (or not).
"
nibas wrote:
HI,

I would just like to ask a general question about mines. Does the crit chance apply per mine or per detonation? e.g: if I place 3 mines at a time, do they each crit independently or do all of them crit (or not).

Sorry for the late response here. Crits are rolled independently for each mine, even for mines that are placed simultaneously.
Another league, another Uber Elder kill. Still not deathless though. Nerfs aren't as bad as they seemed initially.

Current Gear

With the new instant skill changes, I've been experimenting with manual cast Phase Run. I'm linking it with Arcane Surge and Increased Duration for a 7 second spell damage boost.

Also trying out the new Unnatural Instinct jewel in the Witch area. It hits some lightning damage nodes, among other things.

Fossils are great for crafting ES gear. Current shield and gloves are both self-crafted. Sitting at 8.2k ES, even without the Watcher's Eye.
Finally got my deathless Uber Elder run today.
"
alolamola wrote:

I have 8.300 ES and tooltip 80k without potions or charges or golem, is it enough for Uber Elder?
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on Sep 25, 2018, 1:12:21 PM
"
Spacecom wrote:
"
alolamola wrote:

I have 8.300 ES and tooltip 80k without potions or charges or golem, is it enough for Uber Elder?

Yes, I've got 74k tooltip and had 8.2k ES for my first Uber Elder kill this league.
so the gem links for this build only drop 2 mines at a time with the included helmet... i feel that it is much more effecient to drop the totem and run 3 to 4 mines at a time per cast by using minefield support over trap and mine damage support... the trap and mine damage maybe for a boss fight with the spell totem so you can move quicker?....

im wondering if im right in dropping that gem to socket minefield support or if there is a different one i should drop

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info