Incursion Upgradable Uniques

"
i think people who give criticism of the game should either support it or actually play it, yes

[Removed by Support]

Where's your demi? I've probably played the game more than you ever have, even if I skipped the current league.
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on May 21, 2018, 9:49:25 PM
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
"
i think people who give criticism of the game should either support it or actually play it, yes

[Removed by Support]

Where's your demi? I've probably played the game more than you ever have, even if I skipped the current league.

i'm very impressed with your item from 4 years ago. surely this means your opinion on the game in 2018 is relevant. also, i doubt it:
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on May 21, 2018, 9:50:07 PM
I love the concept of upgradeable uniques, but I just wish the item interface showed their potential to be upgraded somehow, so that when players find a new unique they can instantly see "there is more to this item if you can get it".

Even a simple "Upgradeable" symbol/icon would be better than the current nothing.
imagine living on a forum for a game you don't play made by a company you think is dead
more range items cool
Ahh, it's over... My sun... it's setting... It's dark, so dark...
"
james50a wrote:
Im not entirely certain on this but it seems that this game keeps getting new uniques with oddball effects that are confusing if not entirely useless without a third party tool like pob to math everything out. Kinda feel like this game is getting to complicated to the point where its IMPOSSIBLE to make ANY use out of some uniques without a ton of experimenting outside the game. Es for life regen just seems odd.....
this makes HOWA and shapers gloves really awesome.
this amulet looks like the headhunter of amulets.

I hope it is very and very rare.

imo soul eater is the best buff available to we steal from mobs while using headhunter. This amulet is giving us almost permanently soul eater.

Hell yeah. I'm ready for it :P

Incursion looks a lot a lot better than bestiary!! Can't wait. :)
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on May 21, 2018, 10:14:16 PM
Are these things Tencent approved?
Saved
Looks like a different version of fated stuff. Not too bad
Shook Hands with Chris - Check
Got Picture next to Chris - Check
Life Complete - Check

Is this the league? the POE is already a game that only works 3 gems, now so with these new 5 items .... haha
plus an alloy to play 5 days and kit

POE = BARRAGE, RF, POET PEN, GC MINE BLADE FLURRY

SATISFACTS OF WHEN YOU COULD CHOOSE MORE THAN 50 BUILDS, TODAY IS THIS SHIT

IF YOU WANT TO BAN IT TO ME THANK YOU AS A WAY TO STOP PLAYING THAT WASTE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info