Incursion Upgradable Uniques

"
DrDraids wrote:
"but with greatly increased ease of using Vaal skills in 3.3.0, this is still certain to be a powerhouse item."

Is this guy really that out of touch or does he think we are stupid?

you seem pretty angry that your garbage posts keep getting deleted
seems like GGG has no more good ideas for Uniques to make them build defining/interesting ... the boots are utter trash u have to invest so much into mana for that spell/attack dodge .. and onslaught lol .. why invest half your passive points for something u can get easy without using that shit .. the helm is okish if u play HOWA build thats all the only decent thing is the amulett

"
Hemmingfish wrote:
Didn't you fuck up old Arctic Armour because mana drain was "too restrictive"? I can't say I'm surprised that you've already forgotten your past decisions.

None of the items here look interesting or worth using, including the Soul Eater amulet.

thank you for your input 0 challenge 0 supporter pack guy.
"
Icoblablubb wrote:
seems like GGG has no more good ideas for Uniques to make them build defining/interesting ... the boots are utter trash u have to invest so much into mana for that spell/attack dodge .. and onslaught lol .. why invest half your passive points for something u can get easy without using that shit .. the helm is okish if u play HOWA build thats all the only decent thing is the amulett

I feel the helmet is much better than the amulet.
"
Icoblablubb wrote:

its almost like mana pots and mana leech are things that exist
"
"
Icoblablubb wrote:

its almost like mana pots and mana leech are things that exist
plus it synergizes well with zerphis as you don't want your Mana to refill
I think Mask of the Stitched Demon missed the mark a bit. A life-based witch always wants to be MoM nowadays. So taking away strength's bonus to life makes sense, but taking away int's bonus to mana... doesn't work as well. You're letting witches have more life at the cost of MoM being a way, way less appealling option. I was really excited about it until I noticed that line :/
"
nevalopo wrote:
Can you have perma soul-eater with Zerphis heart? Use some Vaal Skill that has no duration -> Farm up another Vaal Skill charge during the 10 seconds of soul eater -> repeat?

Using a Vaal skill globally prevents vaal soul income for 6 seconds. You basically need to farm enough souls in 4 seconds and recast to keep the benefit. I imagine some builds can keep up soul eater this way but not most.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
Didn't you fuck up old Arctic Armour because mana drain was "too restrictive"? I can't say I'm surprised that you've already forgotten your past decisions.

None of the items here look interesting or worth using, including the Soul Eater amulet.

thank you for your input 0 challenge 0 supporter pack guy.

Stop acting like you're a big dog just because Hemmingfish isn't displaying his support.

You're a tiny, weeny little fish compared to me in that department and I'd never attack your right to give your opinion based on that.

no one cares about how much money you have charan
Life Regen on helmet is a little bad. At 7k life and 1500 es the non upgraded one has better life Regen than the upgraded one. Should be something like 1.5% per 500 es minimum

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info