Incursion Upgradable Uniques

"
"
Hemmingfish wrote:

Don't bother, I'm used to flame. It's the price I pay for speaking my mind.

makes you wonder if what you're saying has any value at all

You think your spite has any value for someone here?
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
<3
BEST GAME EVER
"
"
Dredii wrote:

Yeah that's about it if you only play meta slave builds on standard. No offense but with the uniques you listed you seem like the type of guy to copy and play mathils latest build and never do anything creative or try out anything new. Your "vendor trash" might be a build enabling item to someone elses build but i quess anything that dosen't make your nova EK inquisitor faster is just vendor trash.

Yes, I play meta. My own designed meta, from what I saw on PoE ninja nobody plays builds like that. And that's the only thing that agrees in your post. And yes, anything that doesn’t make my shaper-killer ascendant more effective is vendor trash. I don't use anything from equipment mentioned in my post and when it comes to... Mathil, I know about this guy existence, that's all. And if it's about items, I’am trader too, so I know precisely, what is worthy and what is vendor trash, moreover, I can predict it. Basing on that predictions – items presented here will be crap.

I would also like to mention that Memory vault was not vendor trash (don't know the current state). It was one of the best items in 3.1 abyss HC since it enabled a build called mana guardian which was a really meta build back then and it was valued at 40-60 chaos depending on the roll. So i wouldn't really recommend depending on your prediction skills on that area unless you see a potentially 60c item as vendor trash.
"
nevalopo wrote:
Can you have perma soul-eater with Zerphis heart? Use some Vaal Skill that has no duration -> Farm up another Vaal Skill charge during the 10 seconds of soul eater -> repeat?

No, you cant generate Vaal Souls while you have the Soul Eater buff, since both use the slain enemies souls. While you have Soul Eater the souls go to stacks and not to the vaal skills. So you could stack various vaal skills to prolong the effect but you could not have it permanently.
"
grizzly40 wrote:

you don't understand. if you put so much investment into intelligence, you are in the part of the passive tree where there is no life, or it appears rarely. that means you can have huge flat life from this helmet, but it won't really matter

202% life on tree.
9600 hp.
Witch elementalist with phase acrobatics.
Not saying this is the best ascendancy. But for the int stacking I would go either elementalist,Inq or shadow.
Is it worth doing this over classic es howa? For hc it could be worth it as it would allow you to use flasks + phase acro.
Last edited by ffoD on May 22, 2018, 12:40:27 PM
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
You are considered "not on low mana" at all times when you have Blood Magic, right?

"Blood magic" removes all of your mana, so you are always on "low mana". Unlike "chaos inoculation" which gives you one hit point so your always on "full life" until you die.
"
VFoS wrote:
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
You are considered "not on low mana" at all times when you have Blood Magic, right?

"Blood magic" removes all of your mana, so you are always on "low mana". Unlike "chaos inoculation" which gives you one hit point so your always on "full life" until you die.

Not true. you aren't considered to be on full or low mana when you have blood magic keystone.
"
DrDraids wrote:
"but with greatly increased ease of using Vaal skills in 3.3.0, this is still certain to be a powerhouse item."

Is this guy really that out of touch or does he think we are stupid?

this!!
How exactly does the soul eater mechanic work? If i use a vaal skill while having sould eater will it reset the timer to 10sec and keep the souls or will it completely reset timer and souls? So initially what i want to know , can you use soul eater like a rampage meter and refill with vaal skills?
"
CarNiVooRa wrote:
How exactly does the soul eater mechanic work? If i use a vaal skill while having sould eater will it reset the timer to 10sec and keep the souls or will it completely reset timer and souls? So initially what i want to know , can you use soul eater like a rampage meter and refill with vaal skills?

im sure for 99% that it wont reset timer. Watch unique belt,which gives u soul eater when u under flask - https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Soulthirst . So if this amulet would reset timer they will say same on its info,like with this belt.
So,this belt is like budget HH

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info