Incursion Upgradable Uniques

Can't say I'm thrilled with the items presented (except maybe the amulets) but I'm sure that among the usual flood of useless uniques we'll get some nice ones too. Hope they're easier to get than Farul's fur.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
ZYb3rDUCK wrote:
800+ Life on a helmet.

You need 1600 Int to gain that 800 life. Quite a big investement (both in the tree, and on the items). Also you do not have any ES (nor ES bonus from this 1600 Int), or Str bonus (which is exactly the same ratio as you get from helmet).
Sure with Whispering Ice or HoWA it may be quite useful, but still niche.
As said above, it could be great MoM helmet. But it is not.
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Last edited by Nishrek on May 22, 2018, 8:34:37 AM
"
xPiranha wrote:

Ur recent forum posts say it all. You cry alot and complain jus about everything.

It is not complaining at all. I simply state the facts. When I see shit, I say - this is shit. While some forum members see the shit and say: What nice colors! See this bronze? Good job, GGG, this is the best shit I ever seen! Hype! And so on, yada, yada yada :)
"
"
ffoD wrote:
So many depressed brats in the comment section who are too bad at the game to see any value in theese items. Take a look at the guys above and below me :D
I personally love the amulet and the helm. The amulet is also a chase item which will be hard to obtain. I understand why people don't like the boots though.

Depressed? Realistic IMO. In fact, those items are vendor crap, like hudreads before them. Remember Ahn's Contempt or Memory Vault? Big hype after anouncing, vendor garbage after relasing. What about Ralakesh's Impatience? Fanboys howled with delight, you can check forum if you want. When it comes to next league, so far GGG did not announced single item which would not be a trash. Now you can deny it, but once the league starts, it will be the same as always. Tabula rasa - Belly of the beast/Kaom/Queen - starkonya/rats nest/some rare with life and res./ - kaoms/rare boots with life/res/25-30 speed, stygian belt suitable to build. Rest according to individual preferences and requirements of build. As usual. Later maybe HH and some high end boots and gloves. Thats it.

Yeah that's about it if you only play meta slave builds on standard. No offense but with the uniques you listed you seem like the type of guy to copy and play mathils latest build and never do anything creative or try out anything new. Your "vendor trash" might be a build enabling item to someone elses build but i quess anything that dosen't make your nova EK inquisitor faster is just vendor trash.
Last edited by Dredii on May 22, 2018, 8:47:15 AM
"
codetaku wrote:
"
ZYb3rDUCK wrote:

800+ Life on a helmet.
20% enxtra dodge and spelldodge
And a "headhunter in the neckslot"

Doesnt really seem trash to me

For a standard witch with 114 strength allocated for support gems and 500 int allocated generally, that's 193 flat life *at the cost* of 250 flat mana. If it didn't have the totally unnecessary mana drawback, it'd be an amazing MoM helm. As it is... no, I won't be wearing that helm, ever. MoM is just plain better as a life-based witch. If you're trying to maximize your auras, you should be going Low Life anyway. Now, the pre-sacrifice helm I might actually wear--we'll see. If you get 6k life, that's a helm that grants up to 5% life regen per second. Still not a chase item since you have to balance resources too heavily to enable it, but wearable. The post-sacrifice helm is just bad thanks entirely to the mana drawback.

I actually agree that there are characters that will like these new boots. I think they represent a tradeoff that MoM characters will be happy to enable while mapping. You can just have a boot swap for bossing.

Soul Eater isn't remotely comparable to headhunter, what are you smoking.

Yes, its trash for a "Standard witch" but it also is not designed for a standard with. This is like saying that shavs is trash for a life based RF jugg and therefor is a trash item.

Now put it on a lifebased Whispering ice or howa character with 1800+ int and its almost a legacy koams with sockets and other bonuses.

Headhunter is an extreme clearspeed item. I think it is fair to label an amulet that gives you 400+% attack and cast speed as an extreme clearspeed item. They fill the same niche in different slots/ways.
Last edited by ZYb3rDUCK on May 22, 2018, 8:56:22 AM
"
Dredii wrote:

Yeah that's about it if you only play meta slave builds on standard. No offense but with the uniques you listed you seem like the type of guy to copy and play mathils latest build and never do anything creative or try out anything new. Your "vendor trash" might be a build enabling item to someone elses build but i quess anything that dosen't make your nova EK inquisitor faster is just vendor trash.

the items are just bad, even if you are playing a niche build there are tons of better items available. The standard to me is to compare it against a cheap shaper/elder item first.
These new uniques hardly excite me as they are far too niche or require far too much investment to the point where an upgrade will be cheap.

Can you build around it sure, but it wont be better then a build using the average rare or some already existing uniques.

Comparing soul eater to head hunter , makes me believe you never had a head hunter, or even used inspired learning.

saying the helm can get you 800 life , vs 80% increased es. Well are you trying to say ES is completely useless, as 80% increase on just 1000 flat es is 800 es - most run closer to 2k flat es.

The helmet screams templar only , and there are already many options available.

The boots are ok, but there are other ways to get onslaught. The dodge could be useful on again templar, but if you have this much mana and probably a sizeable amount of life. then it is not needed once you take mom.

soo again, these are all vendor trash. sell them in the first week of league before people notice.

Last edited by nadakuu on May 22, 2018, 9:00:44 AM
"
"
ffoD wrote:
So many depressed brats in the comment section who are too bad at the game to see any value in theese items. Take a look at the guys above and below me :D
I personally love the amulet and the helm. The amulet is also a chase item which will be hard to obtain. I understand why people don't like the boots though.

Depressed? Realistic IMO. In fact, those items are vendor crap, like hudreads before them. Remember Ahn's Contempt or Memory Vault? Big hype after anouncing, vendor garbage after relasing. What about Ralakesh's Impatience? Fanboys howled with delight, you can check forum if you want. When it comes to next league, so far GGG did not announced single item which would not be a trash. Now you can deny it, but once the league starts, it will be the same as always. Tabula rasa - Belly of the beast/Kaom/Queen - starkonya/rats nest/some rare with life and res./ - kaoms/rare boots with life/res/25-30 speed, stygian belt suitable to build. Rest according to individual preferences and requirements of build. As usual. Later maybe HH and some high end boots and gloves. Thats it.

No you are not realistic. You are pessimistic, depressed, ignorant and deluded.
Text book example of a pessimist; "Im not a pessimist, im realistic"
How on earth can you say that the amulet is vendor trash? It will be ultra rare and it will cost several exalts. Running around with 500% attack speed for my movementskill and 500% cast speed for my clear spell seems pretty fun to me at least. :)

You can also make several op op builds around the helm. Just use your creativity and enjoy some brainstorming and research instead of wasting your own time with negativity.
Last edited by ffoD on May 22, 2018, 9:04:04 AM
Maybe the amulet is good, could build around it though the 50% increased requirements is a hell of a downside.
Aint no one making anything out of the helm, its worthless. Requires to much ES stacking for having 0 ES. Give up to much defence. It may be ok for an int stacking build? But alot of those use blackcrest.
The boots could be niche for a dodge build but likely worthless as well.
Last edited by lurker14ownz on May 22, 2018, 10:29:22 AM
"
Dredii wrote:

Yes, I play meta. My own designed meta, from what I saw on PoE ninja nobody plays builds like that. And that's the only thing that agrees in your post. And yes, anything that doesn’t make my shaper-killer ascendant more effective is vendor trash. I don't use anything from equipment mentioned in my post and when it comes to... Mathil, I know about this guy existence, that's all. And if it's about items, I’am trader too, so I know precisely, what is worthy and what is vendor trash, moreover, I can predict it. Basing on that predictions – items presented here will be crap.
Last edited by postrach_myszy on May 22, 2018, 9:20:17 AM
more vendor shit toy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info