Feeling...betrayed?

"
peachii wrote:
Maybe the Devs can all take a long vacation now.

yep, and visit a gym ... not mentioning names here :)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I don't feel betrayed.

The money I gave them got put back into the company and the game, which was exactly its purpose.

I got everything I paid for.

It's their game, their company, their business. I at no point provided them financial support with the expectation that I'd be privy to future business dealings, or feel that somehow by me supporting them, they owed it to me to stay the same forever.
"
peachii wrote:
to continue to grow

Why do they have to?

You can't grow forever why rely on it?
Perception is reality.
Last edited by widardd on May 21, 2018, 1:46:55 PM
"
diablofdb wrote:
not betrayed, just strongly disappointed.

yeah betrayed is the wrong word, its as you say just disappointing

I dont see any any key!
"
Vio wrote:

MEOW!

ROFL
Censored.
"
vio wrote:
"
peachii wrote:
Maybe the Devs can all take a long vacation now.

Yeah right man, they can pay for nutrisystem easily now.
"
widardd wrote:
"
peachii wrote:
to continue to grow

Why do they have to?

You can't grow forever why rely on it?

As a company, if you cannot continue to grow and do things better than before, improve on what you have already or develop new ideas ... you die. I do not want to see GGG die out or stagnate as a company and getting the backing of a larger investor is a solid way to stay relevant in the future. Especially one who specializes in online gaming to a certain extent. The resources and help they could potentially provide to GGG is huge.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

The stuff I have learned about Tencent does not make me feel warm and fuzzy toward them. Quite the contrary. Thinking themselves as the gaming equivalent of Equifax and then sharing this info w/the gov't is such a disgusting idea I don't know any other way to express it. The fake commies in the Chinese gov't probably have a huge stake in it, if they do not outright own it.

There were many ways GGG could have tried to raise money if their revenue stream was not cutting it before selling out.

It is always greed at the end of the story. Does anyone actually think that when Will Wright took the EA deal he thought it would preserve Maxis and let it grow?

ROFL I heard the dude was bankrupt and they had him over a barrel.

But in those days there were not as many options as there are now. For example, a free game, supported only by mtx etc. was unheard of.
Censored.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/263831350?t=01h44m21s

THIS IS EXACTLY what im trying to say, this guy got it
Hey op, thanks for your support.

Sky is falling right now, check back in 6 months and let me know if you see any differences.
Second-class poe gamer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info