Feeling...betrayed?

Yeah, prob overreacting or w/e but i rlly liked buying packs, since i knew ( or thought i did ) where the money was going, GGG always had an amazing support and really felt like they LOVE their game and what they do, so i really enjoyed being part of that, supporting etc, already knowing most things are overpriced as hell, but it felt good, cause it looks like a company that loved the own game....well...i was wrong
In the end it all comes to money, and im really tired of that, everybody needs money ok lol, but there was a need to do that??
Maybe no shit happens at all, they said it will not ( blizzard sait the same thing about activision but w/e ) but maybe it does, in the end, im just tired of looking at GREAT companys being greed and thinking only about money, and giving a finger to everybody who supported them, lefting behind what they did and maybe...one time loved, was a nice ride ggg, too bad it went this way, i will just step back a little and watch it unfold, let it see where this will go :)

Btw.... When you invest in a company, you want to enjoy the profit.
When you buy 80% of the shares, you want to dominate and dictate policy.

Last edited by Seymowr on May 21, 2018, 2:57:19 PM
Last bumped on May 21, 2018, 3:09:05 PM
"
Seymowr wrote:
Yeah, prob overreacting or w/e but i rlly liked buying packs, since i knew ( or thought i did ) where the money was going, GGG always had an amazing support and really felt like they LOVE their game and what they do, so i really enjoyed being part of that, supporting etc, already knowing most things are overpriced as hell, but it felt good, cause it looks like a company that loved the own game....well...i was wrong
In the end it all comes to money, and im really tired of that, everybody needs money ok lol, but there was a need to do that??
Maybe no shit happens at all, they said it will not ( blizzard sait the same thing about activision but w/e ) but maybe it does, in the end, im just tired of looking at GREAT companys being greed and thinking only about money, and giving a finger to everybody who supported them, lefting behind what they did and maybe...one time loved, was a nice ride ggg, too bad it went this way, i will just step back a little and watch it unfold, let it see where this will go :)

Hard to blame here, they are cashing out. My theory is that they run some statistics or big data and came to the conclusion that game is going to die so why not sell it straight up.

Community is getting more demanding each league and there will be a moment where they can't fullfil those desires anymore. They just let Tencent deal with it.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
not betrayed, just strongly disappointed.
To be real i just feel bad, because in the end, will be none company left that really loves their game, every one of them at one time will get greed and end like this, exactly what you guys said, strongly disappointed
It's whatever tbh. I'll play as long as it fun and I'll stop when it's not. Nothing's going to change immediately, anyway.
strongly disappointed
The way I see it, the game has grown much bigger than they could foresee years ago. They are a small company and to continue to grow they need support from other people who have gone through the growing pains. If they actually want to NOT die and kill the game they need the money and the knowledge they can maybe glean from other companies and the monetary support and knowledge on how best to use the money they are bringing in. They could learn all this on their own but it would take many more years to do and by then it would be to late.

Maybe the Devs can all take a long vacation now.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Not betrayed no. I dont pretend i own anything here. Just know that things can happen when stuff like this goes down. Those things tend to be bad. Quite a few times it marked the start of the end of something i enjoyed.

If i wanted to look at it a totaly different way i could say im glad i contributed to the success of this company. Ive had alot of fun playing over the years and maybe its time for that fun to go another direction. GGG got paid and now they get to have fun.

Not like the games dead today anyway. Gonna have to wait and see how this plays out.
I don't feel betrayed. I never pretended that im supporting anything. I bought product that was offered to me. Yes, i always felt that im paying more than i should but that was my decision.
Whether tencent will ruin this game or make it better is something i dont care about.
We have many amazing games that waits to be discovered. If not Poe i will play something else. No regrets.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info