So i have been waiting along time for this, it was just a mather of time.

From a business perspective, well shiet hats of to you chris and company u wealthy as fuck good for you guys. From a fan/supporter perspective, Well Shiet fuck you guys no more supporting and rip game :(.

FeelsFuckingGoodbyeGameMan
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
Last edited by Acolina87 on May 21, 2018, 5:43:46 AM
Last bumped on May 21, 2018, 6:34:51 PM
Lol, my same thoughts. I'm happy for him as a person (and the employees). But from a fan/supporter perspective, it feels like a slap in the face.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on May 21, 2018, 5:50:26 AM
Everyone who invested in a $500+ supporter pack will receive a picture of Chris in his new Boat yeeeboi
"
Everyone who invested in a $500+ supporter pack will receive a picture of Chris in his new Boat yeeeboi

What boat mate? Im expecting a boeing 747. Chris wealthy as fuck yo.

"
Acolina87 wrote:
"

I'm really upset he sold us out :(
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Acolina87 wrote:
"

Well, he will have both!!!

Double pictures what does it mean?
"
"
Acolina87 wrote:
"

Don't be, just be like the others lament for what is lost but don't blame them for taking the gold, almost all of us would and the ones that wouldn't usually aren't in a position to choose anyway ;)
I'm really happy that the game that I play isn't ran by monkeys who don't understand business.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
"
Acolina87 wrote:
"

I am to T-rex but it was inevitable. Its in human nature, people always tell a lie when they say its "never" about the money. Its always about the money CASH IS KING and good for them but sadly rip my favorite game. Oh well C'est la vie.

"
"
Acolina87 wrote:
"

You mean nothing to him. Bye

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info