[3.13] GOLEMENTALIST (Flame Golems Elementalist) Build (Easy & Safe for everyone!) +Video guide!

Thanks for the heads up, the es recharge on rings also nerfed so that is legacy too. I spent all my funds on the AG which is now hit with nerf hammer too. ;) My 1 ring set me back 4ex craft.

"
tomay wrote:
@ShadowHamed:

Just as a reminder, today is your very last chance to craft the prefix "You can apply an additional curse" on your body armour... at the expense of that 18% quality craft.

This bench craft will be removed with 3.9 and is not likely to come back. Your armour should still have 800 ES and 3ex seems to be a worthwhile investment for a soon-to-be legacy craft.
Last edited by ShadowHamed on Dec 12, 2019, 10:36:37 AM
Zombies? Nah... GGG have deaded the Undead again. They got slapped with a whopping 6 second cooldown and no Harmony to remedy the pain. ;)
Bahahahahah, nice, I feel a bit better about other's sharing the pain. ;)
After watching angry's YouTube on the notes, I Spent another 10 divine to get 24 faster start es on primary ring, making a ring craft close to 6ex. Both the multi mod of 4 and faster start es now legacy. Angry has top notch content.

"
ShadowHamed wrote:
After watching angry's YouTube on the notes, I Spent another 10 divine to get 24 faster start es on primary ring, making a ring craft close to 6ex. Both the multi mod of 4 and faster start es now legacy. Angry has top notch content.

Sweet!
And ty!
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Planning on updating the guide to 3.9?

Gem setup should now be (in order of importance):

Summon Flame Golems > (Awakened) Spell Echo* > (Awakened) Minion Damage > (Awakened) Greater Multiple Projectiles (or regular LMP) > (Awakened) Controlled Destruction > Combustion or Empower lvl 4

For leveling and early mapping Feeding Frenzy is fine until one can afford Primordial Might for golem aggro.

*the jury is still out on Awakened Spell Echo, it remains to be seen if the 19% chance for double damage with the final repeat outweighs the overall 5% less damage penalty.

Recommended Anointments:

Ravenous Horde (will be nerfed in 3.9), Indomitable Army, Righteous Army or any useful defensive Notable.

Gear recommendation:

Pledge of Hands

Convoking Wand(s) with +1 to all Minion Gem lvl or all Spell Gem lvl or or all Fire Spell Gem lvl... or a combination of any of above (good luck with that ;)

Elder based (Bone) Helmet with +2/3 to socketed minion gem lvl and Minion Life Support (Minion Damege Support would be a bonus). The increased minion life will be very important for the support golems if one wants to link them to Feeding Frenzy Support instead of Minion Life/Empower, otherwise they will be too squishy. Another bonus would be Immolate Support, then use Combustion instead of Feeding Frenzy, enemies will be on fire from Flame Golem hits and any hit from the support golems will then reduce fire resistance by 19/20% which is stronger than than the Feeding Frenzy Buff (10% more dmg, 10% incr cast/att speed).

Recommended Enchantments:

Helmet:

100% increased Chaos Golem Buff Effect
150% increased Stone Golem Buff Effect
40% increased Flame Golem Damage

Boots:

Regenerate 2% of Life per second if you were hit recently.

Gloves:

of Light (any lab tier is fine as life regeneration from Consecrated Ground is always 6%).

of Ire (any lab tier is fine as any amount of lightning damage potentially shocks, triggers EE)

of Spite (any lab tier is fine as they're all the same in terms of spreading Chilled Ground and triggering EE).

... just avoid anything dealing fire damage. ;)
Last edited by tomay on Dec 13, 2019, 7:49:03 AM
"
tomay wrote:
Planning on updating the guide to 3.9?

Gem setup should now be (in order of importance):

Summon Flame Golems > (Awakened) Spell Echo* > (Awakened) Minion Damage > (Awakened) Greater Multiple Projectiles (or regular LMP) > (Awakened) Controlled Destruction > Combustion or Empower lvl 4

For leveling and early mapping Feeding Frenzy is fine until one can afford Primordial Might for golem aggro.

*the jury is still out on Awakened Spell Echo, it remains to be seen if the 19% chance for double damage with the final repeat outweighs the overall 5% less damage penalty.

Recommended Anointments:

Ravenous Horde (will be nerfed in 3.9), Indomitable Army, Righteous Army or any useful defensive Notable.

Gear recommendation:

Pledge of Hands

Convocation Wand(s) with +1 to all Minion Gem lvl or all Spell Gem lvl or or all Fire Spell Gem lvl... or a combination of any of above (good luck with that ;)

Elder based (Bone) Helmet with +2/3 to socketed minion gem lvl and Minion Life Support (Minion Damege Support would be a bonus). The increased minion life will be very important for the support golems if one wants to link them to Feeding Frenzy Support instead of Minion Life/Empower, otherwise they will be too squishy. Another bonus would be Immolate Support, then use Combustion instead of Feeding Frenzy, enemies will be on fire from Flame Golem hits and any hit from the support golems will then reduce fire resistance by 19/20% which is stronger than than the Feeding Frenzy Buff (10% more dmg, 10% incr cast/att speed).

Recommended Enchantments:

Helmet:

100% increased Chaos Golem Buff Effect
150% increased Stone Golem Buff Effect
40% increased Flame Golem Damage

Boots:

Regenerate 2% of Life per second if you were hit recently.

Gloves:

of Light (any lab tier is fine as life regeneration from Consecrated Ground is always 6%).

of Ire (any lab tier is fine as any amount of lightning damage potentially shocks, triggers EE)

of Spite (any lab tier is fine as they're all the same in terms of spreading Chilled Ground and triggering EE).

... just avoid anything dealing fire damage. ;)

I have 27 builds on the forums at this time, but yeah. I am getting there, slowly.
Thanx for input!
Why golem buffs helm enchant? Golems are usually lacking damage in delve and other tough stuff.
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
Why golem buffs helm enchant? Golems are usually lacking damage in delve and other tough stuff.

40% increased damage is a rather marginal improvement in the grand scheme of things (and we should get a lot more dmg now with Awakened support gems). Personally I'd prefer 5% physical damage reduction or 200+ life/sec any day. But any of these chants is fine, when you hit one of them there's hardly any need to chase another.

In terms of pure damage, by far the best enchantment would be 40% increased Lightning Trap Shock Effect. I'm currently using Arc to shock enemies to the tune of 21% increased damage taken (effectively "moar" damage on the receiving end). With Lightning Trap and the respective Enchantment the Shock effect will amount to a whopping 30% more damage. Nothing comes even close, most certainly not the measly Flame Golem Enchantment. ;)

I had no problems with golem damage in Delve 500+... and that's with a Clayshaper. Pledge of Hands delivers a lot more damage, not to mention those godly mega wands (which are, admittedly, rare as pixie dust). ;)
Last edited by tomay on Dec 13, 2019, 10:02:52 AM
Drunken rant here. This is a playstyle point, in part, but as far as helm enchants, it's a matter of what can get. I would take my steelskin buff over any of the mentioned helm enchants, defensively its far better, but I also fell into it. I was after the 40% increased, but the fact of the matter is u have to settle. I ran Uber lab maybe 75-100 times and didn't get the flame g increased. Cost benefit, not worth it. Unless u have maxed your harmonies, which well, 99.9823% won't, this is nothing. And maxing harmonies is just a matter of understanding the market. I have maxed stronger harmonies than any build I have witnessed and w/ 25% the time I spent on lab.

In other words, get what u can get per play style for helm enchant.
Last edited by ShadowHamed on Dec 14, 2019, 12:31:36 AM
Well, good news is, I'm still melting t16 maps just fine without any changes in my setup, i.e. with FFS and LMP. Just moved gear and tree to a lvl 95 witch after getting lvl 100, currently "only" 9k life as opposed to 9.4k before.

The new Atlas mechanics is a real PITA though...
Last edited by tomay on Dec 14, 2019, 8:27:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info