[3.13] GOLEMENTALIST (Flame Golems Elementalist) Build (Easy & Safe for everyone!) +Video guide!

"
ShadowHamed wrote:
100% uptime fortify ... to my build, HUGE!!!!

You are aware that Fortify will be seriously nerfed in 3.9 yes?

It will no longer grant 20% reduced damage taken from hits. Instead other means of damage reduction will be increased by 20%, meaning your golems with 25% physical damage reduction from IA will will only get 5% from Fortify, with only 7 golems your own phys dng reduction from Chaos Golem is down to 26% + 5% from 1 min EC, so you will gain about 6%... not really all that huge. In order to make Fortify good again one must really push the prerequisite, existing means of damage reduction in the first place.

Just out of curiousity, how do you get 15% life regen and 75% Chaos res and bleed immunity for the Guardian?
Ouch, very ouch on fortify. Grrrrrr, going to have to research how to improve that, but that nerf will wreck many. Fortify was primary benefit, now garbage. :(

I mistaken on bleed immunity, it's no extra bleed dmg while moving, IA. As for the 15%, it's at least that, I need to pob as I don't know how much effective health my AG has 80-100k, but it's up there and all comes from GI and his helm (mask stitched demon), along with the chaos resist for all minions, none will be dying, that much I'm certain. All minions have 10% extra ES based on life. 15%+ with his life + resists can withstand anything. + Unholy might into mix.

For some reason, I read it, thought guardian had 40% base chaos, only 20, so I'm 51% not 71%... FFS, looking worse all the time lol
Last edited by ShadowHamed on Dec 12, 2019, 8:57:58 AM
I'm pretty sure them Kingmaker-fortified minion hordes played a role in their decision to hit Fortify hard... that and the fact that certain builds could achieve near immunity vs damaging hits with Fortify effect stacking.
Last edited by tomay on Dec 12, 2019, 9:02:59 AM
Agreed, that was my plan... My AG and golems won't die but I'm back to net zero on immunity front it appears. Was doing this for deep delve primarily, when I finally get to 100, haven't played at all as I'm still 60hrs week work till eoy.
Last edited by ShadowHamed on Dec 12, 2019, 9:05:16 AM
Still interested in your gear on the Guardian to get that whopping 15% life regen. Our Harmonies don't help him and you don't have all that much minion life regen in your tree.
Last edited by tomay on Dec 12, 2019, 9:07:55 AM
I just posted info, it's the helm, 1% life Regen per 500 ES, with grave intentions I'm probably 8000 ES on him. Again I need to pob, but I know AG is at least 70k health and maybe 80-100k. Others have pushed him to 25% regen. Prior people thought he was unkillable at 5%
Last edited by ShadowHamed on Dec 12, 2019, 9:13:45 AM
Oh right. I see, he's gotta stick with you via Meatshield for your discipline aura, gotcha.

That's more than enough... 50k life and 5k regen was usually deemed pretty much bullit-proof for Guardians.
Last edited by tomay on Dec 12, 2019, 9:12:42 AM
I wasn't even taking discipline into account, lol, but safe side, yes, he is at 8000 ES from estimate.

Thought I would go this route instead of rolling zombies into mix. Certainly needs testing and blight content is sure to do just that.
Last edited by ShadowHamed on Dec 12, 2019, 9:28:24 AM
@ShadowHamed:

Just as a reminder, today is your very last chance to craft the prefix "You can apply an additional curse" on your body armour... at the expense of that 18% quality craft.

This bench craft will be removed with 3.9 and is not likely to come back. Your armour should still have 800 ES and 3ex seems to be a worthwhile investment for a soon-to-be legacy craft.
Last edited by tomay on Dec 12, 2019, 10:23:24 AM
Agreed, it will be interesting to see how it all plays out for flame GS. The core dmg of the build is enough for all content but I suspect things will be dying slower.

Looks like they clipped other minion builds more than this as expected but a strong zombie builds will continue to dominate I suspect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info