[3.13] GOLEMENTALIST (Flame Golems Elementalist) Build (Easy & Safe for everyone!) +Video guide!

"
_MrL_ wrote:
Stupid question: as a golemancer, what auras do you have active all the time ?

They are all listed in the guide
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
ShadowHamed wrote:
You also have a rotating apply shock, chill, ignite

If you zap 'em with Arc you always shock and thanks to the new unveiled mod adding cold/lightning damage (on jewelry) you always chill as well, don't have to wait for the rotation coming your way. ;)

We can also craft +1 min EC on our rings, permanently granting 8% to all res and 8% phys reduction.
Last edited by tomay on Sep 10, 2019, 5:43:05 PM
"
tomay wrote:
"
ShadowHamed wrote:
You also have a rotating apply shock, chill, ignite

If you sap 'em with Arc you always shock and thanks to the new unveiled mod adding cold/lightning damage (on jewelry) you always chill as well, don't have to wait for the rotation coming your way. ;)

We can also craft +1 min EC on our rings, permanently granting 8% to all res and 8% phys reduction.

The EC on rings is interesting, my build needs the faster start to ES craft, if I can get them both that would be ideal. Straight phy dmg reduction is part of survivability equation and beats straight armor equiv
A few notables: Meat shield + infernal legion on non flame golems seems strong in delve. Deathmark appears to be of no value for flame golems and is a pain to set. Aggressive from priomordial might is sufficient for bosses. In order to resolve existing bug, one can equip feeding frenzy support within a map/delve and unequip while equipping priomordial might and the aggressive behavior sticks.
Last edited by ShadowHamed on Sep 10, 2019, 10:31:22 PM
"
ShadowHamed wrote:
In order to resolve existing bug, one can equip feeding frenzy support within a map/delve and unequip while equipping priomordial might and the aggressive behavior sticks.

But why bother though? With Feeding Frenzy the Flame Golems deal 7.5% less damage than with Controlled Destruction but they will gain 15% increased cast speed from the buff and 80% increased golem damage and increased CDR from the additional Harmony jewel as well. I don't think there is much, if anything, between FF and CD.
Last edited by tomay on Sep 11, 2019, 3:23:54 AM
Update 1.4 (11/09/2019)
-Added levelling trees in PoB!
-Added Chaos Golem for now instead of Elemental Army Support (which previously was Totem & Minion Elemental Resistance Support)! More damage now! :)
-dropped Controlled Destruction for Feeding Frenzy and dropped Primordial Might for now for another Harmony. Simulated Feeding Frenzy buff on the EMINENCE gem.
Seems pretty much the same damage! :)
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Last edited by Angry_Roleplayer on Sep 11, 2019, 7:29:15 AM
Are you actively playing Flame Golems now?
"
tomay wrote:
"
ShadowHamed wrote:
In order to resolve existing bug, one can equip feeding frenzy support within a map/delve and unequip while equipping priomordial might and the aggressive behavior sticks.

But why bother though? With Feeding Frenzy the Flame Golems deal 7.5% less damage than with Controlled Destruction but they will gain 15% increased cast speed from the buff and 80% increased golem damage and increased CDR from the additional Harmony jewel as well. I don't think there is much, if anything, between FF and CD.

The best I can tell is they nerfed FF. The description from the site and the info that is on the gem are different. You are only getting the 24% more when u have effect + aggressive.

Last edited by ShadowHamed on Sep 11, 2019, 8:58:29 AM
"
ShadowHamed wrote:
The best I can tell is they nurfed FF. The description from the site and the info that is on the gem are different. You are only getting the 24% more when u have effect + aggressive.

It wasn't nerfed, only the buff effect isn't explained on the gem at all, this buff does grant 10% more damage and 15% increased action speed to all minions (regardless the gem level btw), not just the directly supported minions (While you have the buff you will also see a status icon to this effect at the top of the screen).

So at gem lvl 20 the directly supported minions gain effectively 36.4% more damage while you have the buff (37.5% at gem lvl 21). The two "more multipliers" will not be combined but applied separately.

This is very similar to Fortify Support. While the support gem does all sorts of things, it only says that it will grant you Fortify. The Buff gained is never really explained on such gems.

So Feeding Frenzy is a Buff, Feeding Frenzy Support is a support gem, two different entities... maybe we'll see stuff like "You have Feeding Frenzy" or "% increased Feeding Frenzy effect" on future Acendancies or skill tree passives.
Last edited by tomay on Sep 11, 2019, 8:06:32 AM
"
tomay wrote:
"
ShadowHamed wrote:
The best I can tell is they nurfed FF. The description from the site and the info that is on the gem are different. You are only getting the 24% more when u have effect + aggressive.

It wasn't nerfed, only the buff effect isn't explained on the gem at all, it does grant 10% more damage and 15% increased action speed to all minions, not just the directly supported minions.

So at gem lvl 20 he directly supported minions gain effectively 36.4% more damage while you have the buff (37.5% at gem lvl 21). The two more multipliers will not be combined but applied separately.

This is very similar to Fortify Support. While the support gem does all sorts of thing, it only says that it will grant you Fortify. The Buff gained is never really explained on such gems.

So Feeding Frenzy is a Buff, Feeding Frenzy Support is a support gem, two different entities... maybe we'll see stuff like "You have Feeding Frenzy" or "% increased Feeding Frenzy effect" on future Acendancies or skill tree passives.

That's not correct. The info on the gem, from both site and game differ from the description you are referring to. Additionally, in game, with the gem equipped, the tooltip does not show the more damage, consistent with the info on the gem. No matter the case, they changed something last minute and I expect them to correct to either the positive or negative. What effect is actually happening, one can't be certain but I'll believe the info on the gem and the tooltip for now.

Gem
"Minions from Supported Skills have 25% chance to grant Feeding Frenzy to you on Hit
Minions from Supported Skills deal (15-24)% more Damage while you have Feeding Frenzy"
Last edited by ShadowHamed on Sep 11, 2019, 8:12:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info