3.2.4b Patch Notes

I think the patch broke my client. I get a dozen error messages and crash out, no startup screen. Uninstalled & re-installed, same thing. Looking for fonts, I think.
Finally !

GreyFace
"Zazan":
*Cast On Damage Taken: The level requirement of gems augmented by Cast on Damage Taken may not exceed the level requirement of the Cast on Damage Taken gem.
*Fixed a bug where people logged in to play
does this fix include crashing for no reason , like in lab, i was nearly done and i crashed, been trying for 2 days to finish but keep crashing.
Is this bug around sin in highgate? ive found a stutter on the xbox one version.no cam to show or anything like that. however, to self correct and carry on move the other direction a little.. not sure if there is a POE xbox one support or POExboxone site. simply didn't look around lol.
"
RedsRanger wrote:
Is this bug around sin in highgate? ive found a stutter on the xbox one version.no cam to show or anything like that. however, to self correct and carry on move the other direction a little.. not sure if there is a POE xbox one support or POExboxone site. simply didn't look around lol.

Right here!
xD nice patch
How often do I have to update this to be allowed to log in? Everytime I start up it says I have to update the client, which I already did.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
How often do I have to update this to be allowed to log in? Everytime I start up it says I have to update the client, which I already did.

Same

EDIT: Fixed!

Last edited by DexlaFF on May 24, 2018, 5:35:47 PM
Y'all couldn't have bundled that with some other stuff?
//go next
In addition to not actually posting the patch notes (today's is 3.2.4c for reference) it seems like they may be having some trouble posting the patch itself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info